Chapter 25

Before I begin I wanna inform y'all that I've been reading this story from the beginning and I've made a lot of changes from the parts that made you cringe to more appropriate contents. So, I advice you read it from the beginning :)

Thx :)

Minasa Takashi

I take a long look at myself in the mirror and finally, after a few minutes, I screamed in horror.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!"

"Oh come on girl, it's not so bad." Emma sheepishly smiled, "It's the latest trend."

"Not so bad? The latest trend? I look like a whore!" I turn to Emma and yell at her, trying to cover my exposed skin in the revealing outfit. "I feel..naked."

Emma rolled her eyes and placed her hands on her hips, "Stop exaggerating. It's cute. You look hot in my opinion. Like really hot."

"But-" I try to counter but she cuts me off.

"No buts." She sighs and holds me by my shoulders, "The primary objective is to tease Mikey." She carefully explained and I'm confused.

"Okay..and how does this indecent outfit have to do with it?" I scrunch my face as I look down at the outfit and she slaps her forehead.

"It has everything to do with it!" She nearly shouts, "And it's not indecent, it's sexy."

I roll my eyes, "Whatever. I still don't understand though."

"For fucks sake.." She covers her face with her palms and sighs. Seconds later, she removes them and hold my hands.

"Babe.." She begins, tucking a strand of my pink hair behind my ear, "If you wanna tease Mikey, you need to remember that your appearance matters a lot."

"Explain." I tell her and she nods.

"Gladly." She goes further, "If you wear something as hot as this, then Mikey won't be able to take his eyes off you and instantly, he'll be attracted to you without even knowing it."

I nod. Okay..that makes a lot of sense.

"I mean, there might be a slight chance he touches you.." Emma grins, nudging me and my cheeks turn red.

"Will he even notice?" I ask.

She shrugs, "Of course, why wouldn't he?"

Emma gets up, "Anyways, I have to get ready now. Draken just texted saying that he will be here in an hour!" She squeals, pulling her hair up in a bun as she walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

I got up and walked towards the mirror. I stood there and analyzed myself once more. A red laced cropped corset along with a black leather mini skirt topped off with a pair of black ankle heel boots.

Huh, this outfit is not that bad. To be honest, I find it cute. The skirt makes my butt shoot out nicely and the corset conceals my boobs just fine. Not completely, but it's perfect. The outfit accentuates my curves really well and I love it. I must say, this outfit is very cheeky.

My hands graze the lacy fabric around the bust down to my hips and I bite my lip. For some reason, I feel this sudden confidence gush through me. I feel..bold and I like it. I wonder how Mikey would react when he sees me.

Well..he'll be left speechless.

I know..

I continue checking myself out in the mirror as I giggle until..

Wait..

I supposed to search for my diary in here. How could I forget? As quickly as I could, I search her drawers..her untidy bed and her study desk but no success. I couldn't search her closet because it would be invasion of privacy.