Chapter 10 - Black & White

Hours later, almost three in the morning, I saw the command shuttle returning. I turned to Kuruk. "If Kylo isn't on that shuttle, I will go drag his ass back myself." He chuckled. As it approached, I felt Kylo onboard.

"Good," I mumbled. I didn't want to fly anymore today. I wanted to go to bed, with Kylo.

He walked off the ramp, and his energy was... all encompassing. I felt myself melting. Fuck. His masked face focused on me.

"Are you ready to go home, Rjea?" he asked as he approached me. I turned, falling into step beside him.

"Yes, Supreme Leader," I purred. I felt his attraction flair.

I'm going to destroy her

Oh gods, yes. "Please do," I murmured.

We slipped into his chambers and his mask was flying to the ground.

"Get undressed."

"Yes, Supreme Leader." He growled. I undressed quickly until I was standing by the door, completely naked.

"Do with me as you wish, my lord. I am yours," I said, my eyes burning into his. Primal fury flared through his expression and he slammed me against the wall, his lips devouring mine. His tongue battled through my teeth, and our kisses became sloppy, desperate, animalistic. Our teeth clanked, our hands moving all over each other. I would give up everything to just have this man.

"I want to taste you, Kylo," I purred into his ear when he dropped his lips to my jaw. He backed up and undressed quickly, his excitement written all over his face. I dropped to my knees, ignoring the pain of the floor. I watched as his hand stroked slowly. I whined and wiggled. There was something captivating about seeing his large hand wrapped around his hard cock.

"Always such an eager little thing," he said, his teeth showing in a grin.

"Only for you, Kylo," I whined, fidgeting where I sat.

He dropped his cock and took a step forward. I pulled him in greedily, not even trying to be sexy or strategic. He let out a deep moan as I sucked him in as hard as I could, then relaxed my throat. His hands went into my hair, and I relaxed further. He took the hint and began pumping my head himself, fucking my mouth and throat roughly. My hands were tight around his thighs, digging into them. I moaned continuously, the vibrations playing against his sensitive head. Spit was dripping down my chin, and I felt myself growing wetter by the second. I choked, and tried to suck in a breath. But he was about to finish, and he didn't let me up for air.

"You are my goddess," he said, and I felt his hot cum fill my throat and as he pumped into my mouth. I swallowed repeatedly, sucking it all down as if it gave me life. When he pulled out, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I giggled as he entered his bedroom, and again when he dropped me down.

"Rjea. You need a safe word." My eyes opened wide in fear and surprise, but my pussy clenched, and a small moan snuck out from in between my lips. I doubted I would ever use it.

Then I grinned. "Hux," I said slyly. His head fell back as he laughed. "Also. Don't hit my face Kylo," I added seriously. "I will not have the entire galaxy see your markings on me, they—need to respect me."

"I agree, my queen," he said. Then he stood me up with the force, and held me there. He climbed onto the bed and praised my pussy.

"Glistening," he said, smirking. His fingers trailed the side of my soaking lips, and I moaned. He reached up and slapped one of my breasts. I actually sighed. He smiled up at me, pleased. I gasped as his expression, feeling desperate.

He yanked my legs open; I was officially just floating in the air. His head went to my cunt and he bit down on the sensitive flesh. I cried out in pain, but his finger rubbed my clit. The cry turned to a moan. Then he slapped my breast again, the same one, then slapped my clit.