CASE REPORT 2

It has come to my attention that the murderer of Bobby and Judith Cassia plans to do further harm to the daughter, Holly, after my recent visit and discovery of two threatening and poetic love letters that were left by said murderer on the day of their death and earlier this afternoon. Holly has been intently searching for any clues and answers to this case, and has come across several - unsurprisingly to me - but I cannot ignore the fact of how vulnerable her position is, staying in her home, where the killer clearly has access to. She is a very independent, strong-willed and intelligent girl, but I must ensure her safety.

Please proceed with visiting and moving Holly Cassia temporarily on Monday, at your earliest convenience. I've attached photographs of the mentioned letters, as well as other clues and information, to this email.

Thank you for your cooperation and help in this matter.

Email sent at 17.52, Sunday, by Joseph Brunsley, head of the Criminal Investigation Department (CID)

Sent to Tyrel Trust - a private investigative agency that traces, identifies and solves felonies issued by the Criminal Investigation Department (CID)

Received and read: Emerson Tyrel

Received and read: Edith Tyrel

Received and unread: Elias Tyrel