CASE REPORT 4

I, along with Mrs Elizabeth Hutton, have made arrangements for the Cassias' funeral to take place at 11 a.m. tomorrow morning, where close friends Paul and Lorraine Jones will say a few words in remembrance with the civil celebrant leading the service. If Holly would like, she can join in on giving a eulogy before they are cremated, as instructed in their plan. There will then be a wake, where the confirmed guests who attended the party previously, will have the opportunity to have tea and pay their respects. This is also a good opportunity to pick up on any extra information you may have missed or not heard of from those in attendance.

I will ensure that a few members of my team will be nearby and watchful of any suspicious behaviour. I recommend one of you Tyrels to accompany Holly to the funeral, being careful to keep circumstances subtle and not entrusting others with the temporary relocation.

I have been conducting interviews with the members of the birthday party over the past few days, and have so far not come across any unordinary information or behaviour. There is an extreme lack of motive with all of them, though it is certain that there is a very particular one. Again, I'll keep you up to date on any progress, and look forward to hearing from or seeing you soon.

Email sent at 13.19, Tuesday, by Joseph Brunsley, head of the Criminal Investigation Department (CID)

Sent to Tyrel Trust - a private investigative agency that traces, identifies and solves felonies issued by the Criminal Investigation Department (CID)

Received and read: Emerson Tyrel

Received and read: Edith Tyrel

Received and unread: Elias Tyrel