RE: CASE REPORT 5

The Tyrels and Holly Cassia spoke together about this case; that of Bobby and Judith Cassia's murder, Clarissa Newman's, and the murder of Daniel Tyrel from four years ago. All of these killings connect to each other clearly, in the method of their deaths and the evidence left by the killer. Holly Cassia has compiled the series of events to create the most realistic and likely story of the deaths, though we still cannot identify the killer themself.

Before Daniel Tyrel's murder, the killer knew Bobby Cassia while he was in a married relationship with Judith Cassia. They proceeded to have an extramarital affair for a period of time, before Bobby realised his responsibilities as a husband and now a parent, when Judith informed him of her pregnancy. Due to this, he tried breaking off the relationship as tactfully as possible. However, he unknowingly made a promise to the killer, in which he would return to them after his parental responsibilities were taken care of. This would be the year of Holly Cassia's eighteenth birthday, when she would no longer be considered a child or minor to take care of.

After fourteen years, the killer came across Daniel Tyrel, and they found comfort in his presence for a time. But after Daniel came to terms with their obsessive, dangerous nature, he tried to reason with them to get help with understanding that their attitude was wrong. This caused the murderer to feel threatened, threatened enough to murder Daniel Tyrel, then laying low and returning to the area of the Cassia's residence to observe and memorize their daily routines and somehow making an appearance before Holly turned eighteen. This allowed them to plan an opening to get into the house and to the basement unnoticed.

The killer gained the attention of Bobby Cassia, luring him and his wife to the basement somehow, and confronted him about the 'promise' made all those years ago. Understandably, Mr Cassia must have been confused and disturbed by the proposal, rejecting it, causing the murderer to kill him and his wife in hurt retaliation.

Holly Cassia has come to the conclusion that the murderer wants her dead, because, if she hadn't been born, the relationship they had with Bobby would never have been affected in the first place. This is why they sent threatening, twisted love letters to Holly, inflicting a similar fear and tension they presumably felt for the years they and Bobby were apart. The murderer then met Clarissa Newman in the Co-op, and since Clarissa knew Bobby and was a little taken by him, they let slip some kind of unnerving warning about their plan. Over time, Clarissa realised how malevolent the words were, and intended to tell Holly Cassia about it on the day of Bobby and Judith's funeral, but did not get the chance to. The killer got rid of the hindrance to their plans by murdering them too, and in turn, increasing the tension and terror Holy Cassia could be feeling.

The murderer will not relent until they get to Holly Cassia. So far, the Tyrels and Miss Cassia are still deciding on how to unmask this culprit, and will share any more information with you over a call or Case Report. Of course, this story we have pieced together is not final, but it makes the most sense. If you have reason to think otherwise, please let us know. We hope this summary of events helps you with your investigations on the subject.

Email sent at 10.12, Thursday, by Tyrel Trust - a private investigative agency that traces, identifies and solves felonies issued by the Criminal Investigation Department (CID)

Sent to Joseph Brunsley, head of the Criminal Investigation Department (CID)

Received and read: Joseph Brunsley