Lucknow

January 2020,

GJ and YK reaches lucknow,

Here Kinnari Mehta and all the crew was waiting for them, they were late it was already 11 p.m., KM was pacing here and there with a little frown, As soon as GJ and YK reaches, KM saw them and started to scold them...

KM : aap dono pagal ho kya.. kya kar rahe the? car se ane ka idea kiska tha?? Hum sab kal hi pohchne vale the na fir... aap dono pure 1 din late ho..

YK was listening with upset face while GJ was feeling bad for YK.. because it was her idea and with her YK was also getting scolded...

GJ says lowering her head in a low tone : sorry ma'am.. vo actually idea mera tha.. yukku ne to mana kiya tha per mene socha ek road trip ho jaayegi..

KM calmly : Gulks baat ye nahi hai ke tum car se aye isliye problem hai.. per hamra plan ye tha ke ham sab milke ek din jaldi ake lucknow ke famous places ghum ne jayege aur importantly lucknowii zayke ka maza lege..

YK was just standing there with her head hangs low with upset face and GJ was noticing this and was feeling bad for her... GJ was blaming herself for YK's upset state as it was her idea to book a car

KM continue : hum sab ghum aye lucknow & zayke bhi try kar liye Lekin aap dono to reh gaye na.. yaha ake apko yaha ka khana aur ghuma na mile to kya fayda lekin abhi kal se hamra ekdum tight schedule start ho raha hai...

GJ : sorry ma'am...

KM : chalo thik hai abhi... Abhi dinner karlo aur jake rest karo.. tum dono ek hi room share kar rahe ho.. jao

YK and GJ nod their head and GJ had her dinner & YK just had her green tea as per her diet and went to their hotel room.. all the while YK was silent and didn't say anything neither GJ Said anything as she thought that it's best to give YK some space..

Now both were in their hotel room which they were sharing.. room was big enough for two people, it has two seperate beds and also a cute little balcony with a beautiful view of a lake & greenery..

Their room :

Their beds :

Their beds :