Jad mil ke baithange...

JA forwarding his hand : Yukti I know hame date karte hua zyada waqt nahi hua hai.. but I think I've fallen for you very badly.. & I would like to know you better.. so please would you like to be my girlfriend...

Saying this he closed his eyes tightly fearing of rejection.. here YK didn't know what to say or do.. she was still stunned.. she didn't know if she was ready for any kind of relation... But she thought to give it a try as JA was a good guy so she thought to say yes...

YK smiling : yes... Yes.. I would like to be your girlfriend....

Jatin was blank.. even in his wildest dreams he never thought YK will say yes to him.. he just played gamble with his luck & he won, he was still in the same position with flushed face & widen eyes... YK shook him & broke his trance..

YK smiling : ab kuch bolege yaa ese bethe rehne ka irada hai??

JA stands up & hugged her tight.. she hugged him back with smile.. he was still in shock & was still unable to believe this is actually happing

JA still hugging her : tum..tum maz..maz.. mazak to nahi kar rahi na..
He stammered

YK coming out of hug & says : nahi bilkul bhi nahi.. me mazak nahi kar rahi..

He was on cloud nine... it was like he never came down from cloud nine since they started dating.. it was a dream come true moment for him.. he wished for someone & that person is in his life now.. they again took a seat & talking..

YK : but please abhi muje koi headlines nahi chahiye.. we will keep it a secret.. set pe galti se bhi kisi ko pata nahi chalna chahiye is ke bare me...

JA smiling : as you wish.. ye baat secret hi rahegi ki tum meri girlfriend ho..

YK smiles at him (in mind : kya muje gulks ko batana chahiye iss bare me?? Vo meri best friend hai aur mene use nahi bataya aur use bad me pata chalega to use bura lagega na?? But me use kya bataiu.. aur ye baat galti se bahar aa gayi to... nahi..nahi..time ane pe bata dungi abhi ke liye rehne deti hu..)

They were enjoying their time & on the other hand same night Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi announced a complete lockdown of the entire nation because of COVID-19 for the next 21 days beginning at midnight from today itself.. they got messages of this news & they immediately left the place & went home..

On set other cast were Shooting when they got to know this.. they immediately Stop their work & was doing all the complete pack-up for next 21 days..  & everyone on the cast & Crew were informed about 21 day pack-up as well.. it was only one month since serial has started & was doing well...with heavy heart they said bye to eachother & shutter down the set..

GJ was sad she haven't seen YK from four days as they met last on March 20 Friday.. she had her off day on next day and following day was Janta curfew announced by government..& same happened with next two days due to some work they haven't met for two days & now it's 21 days lockdown..

YK was stuck at her mumbai apartment as it was immediate lockdown.. GJ was at her home in Mumbai with parents.. they didn't have any idea that it wasn't only for 21 days but they would be stuck in their houses for next three months...

Days... & weeks has passed since lockdown was applied... It was 20th day of lockdown.. GJ & YK both were missing each other badly but due to some unknown reason they both were not trying to get in touch with eachother.. can say YK was in little guilt for not telling GJ about her relationship with JA & other hand GJ was little upset with YK because of JA...

GJ in her room thinking about YK : aaj 20 din ho gaye, vese to mere 24 hua yukku ko last dekhe hua.. bohot yaad ati hai uski pata nahi kyu.. sabse zyada vo hi yad ati hai.. mere itne sare dost hai fir bhi...