Tum se hi...

It was late morning when GJ woke up, GJ's eyes fell on yukku who was sleeping in her arms hugging her tightly, she kissed her on forehead and smiled... yukku too woke up with the movement, she looks up to gulks and gave a peck on her neck...

YK in pouted tone : i don't want to go

GJ sweetly : then don't..

YK in sad tone : I wish...

GJ : it's okay... it's just matter of few weeks aur ye bhi to dekho ke tum kitne mahino bad apne ghar jaa rahi ho... I'm sure gonna enjoy your time there..

Yukku lift up herself and climbs on GJ's stomach and sat on her thighs.... intertwining her both hands with GJ's

YK in pouted tone : it's not about how many weeks baby... it's just that I feel something is empty inside me when you are not around... I feel incomplete without you...vaha meri family hogi but aap nahi hoge to muje sab adhura hi lagega

GJ smiles : baby par isme kar bhi kya sakte hai...abhi lockdown lagne vala hai to tumhe jana to padega hi..

YK : haa I know, aur muje offcourse jana bhi hai apne ghar apni family ke pass but muje apse bhi dur nahi jana...

GJ : yukku... To tum chahti kya ho?

YK hesitatedly : mere sath chalo...I mean Jaipur...

GJ gave her a look : abhi bhi neend me hi ho lagta hai..

YK leans on GJ's face still intertwining their hands : nahiii... I'm damn serious, aur me ye thodi keh rahi hu ki meri family se mil lo hamre bare me bata do, me bas ye keh rahi hu aap mere sath chalo...wese bhi sab ko pata hai aap mere bestfriend ho to koi mujse kuch puch ne nahi vala...

GJ : yukku ye nahi ho sakta, aur tum ye bewajah ki zid kyu pakad ke bethi ho...

YK : but try to kar hi sakte ho na aap...aur next month birthday bhi to hai hamra

GJ : nahi yukku ye nahi ho sakta aur birthday se phele ye lockdown nikal jayega I'm sure about that...

YK cutely : aur nahi nikla to...

GJ : are nikal Jayega, pakka... abhi uth ke ready ho jao... tumhari flight ka time ho raha hai...

YK sadly : hmm...thik hai

GJ smiles seeing her cute expressions & took her in a soft kiss holding her more close to her...

At airport..

Yukku was going to Jaipur while Gulks to Mumbai, so they both had a different flights, yukku was hugging GJ tightly with tears in her eyes... GJ's condition was not different, she had tears in her eyes too...

YK with teary eyes : I'm gonna miss you gulks...

GJ trying to compose herself : muje to santi milegi...hasss thoda to brake mila... thank god..

YK broke the hug & gave her a death glare & she started to hit her

GJ laughing : sorry sorry sorry... ofcourse I'm gonna miss you too baby..

YK : bat hi nahi karni muje...me jaa rahi hu, time ho raha hai meri flight ka

YK started to walk away but GJ held her hand and pulled her into her and took her in her embrace

GJ hugging her : meri jaan basti hai tum me... ye bat hamesha yad rakhna...

YK smiles & GJ kisses her on her cheeks...

After sometime they both headed towards their destinations...