Aaj Fir

Warning : 18+ content

This is a matur part, so if you're kid ya fir apko mature part padhne me uncomfortable feel ho to you can skip this part,

Mene pehele hi warning de di hai so if you are not comfortable then skip this part but comment section me hatred comment bardasht nahi kiye jayenge...

_________________∆____________∆______

November, 2021

It's been 5 months since they moved in together, everything was going smooth between them, yukku & GJ were enjoying their best time together, it was diwali and yukku's mom decides to pay her visit...so yukku decides to go to her house for somedays,

DK and Yukku were enjoying their mother daughter time, it was diwali and GJ had invited her all teammates on Diwali's eve, yukku was so tired with all the shopping and work she slept the entire evening, GJ was waiting for her but yukku didn't came, she had decided to visit GJ but she was so hell exhausted that she slept till morning..

GJ was upset and angery with yukku, and Yukku decides to pacify her anger, she thought something and started preparing for it, shooting had started after the holidays...after shoot GJ came home with upset mind as she was upset with yukku, as soon as she entered in house she noticed dim light and scented candles all over the place, then her eyes caught the most alluring view... she saw yukku standing there, she was wearing a black thin saree which was revealing enough to make GJ lose her sanity on the spot, her open hair and the sexy waistband which was giving her look another level of hotness...

GJ's jaw dropped seeing this bold lady standing in front of her, she couldn't believe her eyes that how sexy yukku was looking in that bold look.... Yukku slowly started walking towards GJ seductively, GJ's heartbeat started running like marathon... she almost lost her balance but she compose herself and stands there supporting the wall, yukku was enjoying everything with a mischievous smile, and then she played a sensual song in background looking directly into GJ's eyes...

Aaj phir tumpe pyar aaya hai
Behad aur beshumar aaya hai

GJ's eyes widened realising what yukku is trying to do, her breaths got hooked in her throat, she couldn't even form a word and was standing there like a statue... yukku came there and put her arms around her neck... she winked at her and was grazing her lips on GJ's but not kissing her, says huskily "kya hua baby...abhi bhi nazar ho kya" GJ just gulped heavily and nodded her head in yes, yukku smiled still grazing her lips on GJ's and says "I'll make it up to you... promise"

Toote toh toote teri baahon mein aise
Jaise shaakhon se patte be-haya
Bikhre tujhi se aur simte tujhi mein
Tu hi mera sab le gaya
Na fiqar, na sharam, na lihaaj, ek baar aaya

Yukku move towards GJ's ears...her hot breaths touching GJ's skin making her crazy, she nibbled on GJ's ears slowly while her one hand is on GJ's neck holding it firmly, digging her nails on the back of GJ's neck, yukku's lips moves towards back of her ear sucking it giving her love bite, GJ's hands were now on yukku's waist touching her bare skin, yukku slides her both hands on GJ's back and her lips were on GJ's neck kissing every inch of her skin...

Phir zarre zarre mein deedar aaya hai
Aaj phir tumpe pyar aaya hai
Behad aur beshumar aaya hai

Yukku started moving backward still in the same position with gulks, GJ was numb in that moment and was just going in the moment, she knew yukku is very bold in this matter, she have seen yukku's bold side so many times by now and it gets her every damn time... yukku stopped before they fell on couch, yukku lifts up her face little and kissed on GJ's jaw line and then on GJ's Mole near her lips, sucking her mole harshly and licking it with her tongue... GJ cloese her eyes in anticipation, yukku's thumb tracing GJ's lower lip while yukku was smiling looking at GJ, and then she pressed her lips on GJ's...she was kissing GJ passionately as if telling her how badly she wants her in that moment...