On set...

February 2020,

It's been 1 week since shooting has started and Yuki's bond was getting more and more stronger by each passing day, YK always comes on time while GJ was a latecomer.. she always comes late least 10 mins from the actual call time, they are getting used to eachother.. everything was going smoothly. The entire cast is very loving and supporting and they all were like a family now..

And GJ had developed a habit to see Yukku first on the set and after that she goes to her makeup room, YK's and GJ's makeup room are next to eachother, so every day when GJ comes on set she goes to YK's room first, she gives her high five and wish her good morning every day.. no matter what their call times are GJ without fail goes to YK's room first and then she goes to her room, and Yukku always wait for GJ to come and wish her.. she seats in her room itself until GJ won't come and wish her...

If there is no scene of YK she goes to see GJ in her makeup room and ask her for some snacks which she calls "chuchur muchur" even if GJ is not present in her room she goes and seats there and wait for her.. GJ specially goes to buy YK's chuchur muchur as she knows YK will be expecting it, and YK didn't know that GJ buys snacks only for YK. GJ puts snacks on the same spot so even if GJ is not present there YK knows where to find it and GJ never let snacks out of stocks as she knew YK craves chuchur muchur every now & then... so without even telling YK she is taking care of her needs...YK after every 10 to 15 mins goes to see GJ and intentionally disturbs her as it's her favourite thing to do... And GJ expect her to come after every 10 to 15 mins...

(P.S. - upper ki sari information sach hai & sources are their IVs and their insta Live)

On set...

Jatin Arora (JA) enters on a set and stood at a register table where they have to register their presence of the day.. he signs infront of his name and started to walk towards the location... he saw shoot was talking place at a main set which is of police station.. he stood there and started to watch the shoot..

HC : & cut... Okay guys good job..
(To her Crew) chalo abhi dusra shot lagao Karishma & Hassena ka..

JA comes to Assistent Director (AD) and asked : sir me Jatin vo sunny Chadda ke role ke liye select hua tha to muje abhi kaha jana hai??

AD : ohh haa chalo acha hua tum time pe aa gaye abhi jao vo bahar hai na vanity hai vaha tumahara makeup kar dege

JA : okay sir..
He was about to go but he heard director on mic and stopped there

HC : are Karishma kaha hai?? Madam sir buliye apni Karshima ko kaha hai vo??

(P.S. - sabhi serials ke set pe jo actors hote hai unko sab set pe serial ke character ke name se hi bulate hai koi actors ko unke real name se nahi bulata, because pura din shoot karte karte sab ko characters ke name ki hi adat pad jati hai unko actors ke real name yad bhi nahi rehte aur ye easy bhi rehta hai taki 2 name yaad na rakhna pade )

GJ : sir aa rahi hai vo bas 2 min (in mind: ye ladki bhi na... zarur mere room me chuchur muchur thus rahi hogi)

YK comes running : haa haa sir aa gayi aa gayi let's start I'm ready..

GJ to YK : thus liya chuchur muchur??

YK surprisingly : are waah, apko kese pata chala me kya kar rahi thi??

GJ : beta tumhe me tumse zyada janti hu
And she notice something on her lips

HC : okay silence ... shot ready.. sound... lights.. camera...&..

Before HC says action she quickly wipes YK's lips with her fingers and takes her position, for a second YK was surprised at her action she felt current on her body...she didn't know why GJ did that and she was staring at GJ..