This is the truth

Next day, early morning...Mumbai

BS was packing her beg and was so excited about her trip

BS to herself : yuuppiii.... Yes I'm going to Goa... I'm coming my chote to surprise you... I know tum sad thi na ki me nahi aa saki aur tumhe akela jana pada...but yeee I'm coming to surprise you...aur me vlog bhi bana lugi yukku ko suprise de rahi hu uska.... Yeyyy it's gonna be lot of fun... I'm coming baby..

Then she reached airport & she shot her vlog video for doubling troubling...

BS in a doubling troubling video : heyyyy guys, so yukku abhi yaha nahi hai vo Goa me hai aur me abhi goa ja rahi hu use surprise karne...yeee... Use nahi pata me aa rahi hu mene use kaha the me nahi aa paugi but finally me jaa rahi hu use surprise dene...
I think vo muje miss kar rahi hogi I don't know vo kar rahi hai ya nahi but yaa I'm going...

Bhavs was excited to suprise yukku, she took her flight & reached Goa, she knows where yukku was staying so directly goes to meet her and reached her resort, she inquired about her room & again started recording her video as she wanted to record yukku's reaction for vlog, she knocked on yukku's door...

Here in room, YK was sleeping on GJ's chest hugging her tightly, GJ was not wearing her shirt as it was hot outside, YK woke up with the knock on door, she slightly lifts up her head with sleepy eyes and again closed her eyes & slept on GJ's chest...

Bhavs again knocked, this time yukku gets up reluctantly, her eyes falls on GJ's sleeping figure she smiles and peck on GJ's lips, she adjust her clothes and goes to open the door..

Bhavs was ready with her phone to record yukku's reaction and door opens

as soon as Yukku opens the door, her heartbeat Stopped, she was shocked beyond words, she didn't move from her place for a minute, her mind was blank she didn't know what will happen next, BS's face was covered with her phone as she was recording ...

as soon as Yukku opens the door, her heartbeat Stopped, she was shocked beyond words, she didn't move from her place for a minute, her mind was blank she didn't know what will happen next, BS's face was covered with her phone as she was recording but yukku knows who it was

YK compose herself and asked hoping to hear no : tum..tum.. Bhavika ho..

BS Slightly puts her phone down and says : suprise

YK was tensed but was happy also that she was here so she immediately hugs her