Thousand years

Yukku took a cab and headed towards airport with ear to ear smile as If she just hit a jackpot...

Mumbai, on set...

Gulks & bhavs were shooting their sequence, they were in frame, BS noticed Gulks sad face... GJ was someone who always in mood of pranks & fun but after yukku it seems like the old fun loving GJ was lost somewhere, BS felt bad for Gulks but she felt helpless with the situation...

Here, yukku parked her car and ran towards the main door of their set, she entered the set and she looked here & there and her eyes fall on the person she was dying to see....

The day we met
Frozen I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew that I'd found a home for my heart

Yukku stopped in her track, she was looking at Gulks with heart in her eyes... She had a beautiful smile on her face, she suddenly remember something & couldn't stop herself from laughing like a idiot...she looked at Gulks again she was busy with her shoot, yukku was adoring her love...

Yukku stood their for more than ten minutes as GJ was in her shot, yukku was admiring gulks with all the love in her heart... smiling like a teenage lover...

As soon as Director said cut yukku started walking towards Gulks...

heart Beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone?
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer

Yukku felt her heart racing like a marathon, she felt her heart may jump out of her chest any moment, Gulks and bhavs were still in frame for their next shot, yukku was slowly walking towards her destination while grabbing few people's attention as she was walking into the frame..

Bhavs saw yukku was heading towards them, she looked yukku confusingly... Looking at BS's expression GJ looked into her direction and she was shocked to see yukku there

GJ shockingly : ye muje yukku ke dore bhi padne start ho gaye kya..

BS : tumahra to samje par muje kyu dore pad rahe hai..??

GJ : wait what..!! Yukku tumhe dikh rahi hai..!??

BS : vo bhi hamre pas chal ke ate hui...

GJ surprisingly : yukku yaha kya kar rahi hai vo to chutti pe thi naa..!!??

BS with widen eyes : aur ye frame me kyu chal ke aa rahi hai..!!??

Yukku stopped in front of GJ, GJ was hell confused at what's going on..she looked at bhavs who gave her 'i don't know' look...

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

yukku smiled at both the idiot infront of her..

Yukku : Gulks...

GJ confusingly : haa..haa..!??

Yukku : aas pass dekho..ham kaha hai.!!??

GJ looked here & there confusingly : set pe I guess..

Yukku : sab hame dekh rahe hai..!!??