Quick update : My OC's info (edited)

Current alias : Tadashi 

Unofficial name : Nate (unknown last name)

Age : Ranging from 16-20 

Height : Approximately 180cm

Birthday : September 12th

Favorite food/drink : Stormcrest Pie, Mint Jelly, Dango Milk  

Least favorite food/drink : Wine 

Known titles : Second Honorary Knight of Favonius, One-Armed Rōnin, Eula's boyfriend (Amber and Aether's nickname, which frustrated and embarrassed Tadashi), Celestia's Arbiter, Natlan's Pyro Archon...

Looks : Combed midnight hair with dangerously sharp black eyes (Like the pic above but imagine that his hair is shorter) and light blue hair combined along crimson pupils ( his disguise during his time at Liyue)

Personality : Though was proven to be massively serious during combat, Tadashi still has the mind of elementary students sometimes. He is sensitive when it comes to emotions, but he can handle a joke or two. 

History : A sensitive topic for Tadashi. Thus shall not be revealed more. 

Vision : Anemo/Pyro (the latter will be discovered at another time)

Weapon : Unknown Black Katana 

A sword that was seen so commonly on the hips of samurais, suddenly appeared on the sand besides Tadashi. Its name has been smeared from the hilts, probably due to the long amount of time it spent in another's possession. But Tadashi knows, this blade shall live up to his expectations. 

.

.

.

.

.

Normal Attack : A Wanderer's Strength

Performs five consecutive attacks in the form of diagonal slashes, dealing physical damage. 

Heavy Attack : Impaling Thrust

Plunges the blade forward with momentum, dealing extra physical damage compared to normal attacks. osts stamina when used.

Elemental Skill (Anemo) : Sakura Dance

Taking use of wind currents, Tadashi launches himself up in the air and performs three circular slashes, dealing Anemo damage. If you look closely, each wind current brought along petals of cherry blossoms, gliding as if dancing along with them. Maybe that's why he picked such a name for this technique...

If lightning strikes or an Electro-enhanced attack is making its way towards him, this dance can be used to deflect those electric currents, returning them back to their owners or being used to attack other enemies. 

Elemental Skill (Pyro) : Blazing Cuts

Using his Pyro Vision, Tadashi covered his blade with currents of bursting flames, enhancing his normal attacks to deal extra Pyro damage over time. This wouldn't last for long, but enough so that he can cause some massive injuries, especially to Cryo and Hydro enemies. 

Elemental Burst (combined) : Fire Storm 

Tadashi sheathed his katana for all but a moment, before pulling it out and performing what seems like a basic slash, but just seconds later, multiple Anemo-enhanced slices were unleashed upon the enemy. Once he sheathed it again, the slashing storm became ablaze due to the Pyro-enhanced spark coming from that same sheathing action. 

A move that originated from those unknown esoteric texts, but improved in his own unique way.

Elemental Burst (Pyro) : A God's Judgment

Tadashi plunges his sword to the ground, creating an area in which Pyro damage is subsequently applied to the enemy, depleting a giant amount of their health.

Known as the Arbiter, Tadashi tends to finish his enemies by engulfing them in waves of fire, watching as they recieve their sentence and burn to ash. He might have enjoyed this a little bit. 

Passive Skill I : Master of Deflecting 

Due to his mastery over the art of countering, Tadashi has the ability to deflect all sorts of weapon-based attacks, ranging from single swords, claymores, catalysts to bows and spears. 

Passive Skill II : Counter Vision

As the name suggests, whenever a sword or spear-typed enemy plunged towards Tadashi, he could intercept those attacks midway, causing them to break their defensive posture and become vulnerable. 

Dialogues : 

About Aether 

Aether was the first friend I have ever made in this exotic world. We were like brothers most of the time. I just wish that Lumine can accept me once we found her...

About Amber 

Oh, the Outrider? She's a nice and energetic girl. Always gentle and enthusiastic in everything that she does. Nice waifu material for Aether. I ship them. 

About Barbara 

The deaconess is kind. She tendered to my wounds after the fight with Stormterror. Though curing me was simply her duty, I feel like it's more because I'm eye candy for that girl. 

About Paimon

Two words. Emergency. Food. Also, comforting pillow. Don't blame me that she's so cozy and soft. 

About Kaeya 

Chaos-loving Cryo Pirate. That's all I have to say. 

About Diluc 

He's chill, as long as you don't piss him off or evade paying at the Dawn Winery. If that happens, you better pray to Barbatos. And he loves Jean secretly. Don't ask me how I got this information.  

About Jean 

Work obsessive Acting Grand Master. It's my first impression once I've seen her, both in-game and here. Strict woman, especially with Klee. And don't tell Diluc, but Jean reciprocated his feelings. Hehe!

About Venti 

Okay. I know he was Barbatos before we even encountered his pet dragon at Starfell Lake. Wonder why he took the identity of a bard for a vessel. He gave me, whom he seems to call "Ra", his gratitude for saving "Makoto-chan" five hundred years ago? Ah man, what the hell happened during that period... 

About Zhongli 

Ah. The vessel of Morax. Seems knowledgeable in all aspects, but when it comes to Mora? He has none. And again, he called me "Ra"? Did I participate in the Archon War or something??? 

About Eula 

The Spindrift Knight of Favonius. She's a sadistic, cruel and insensitive woman. Though, I can't really blame her. She was an outcast in her own family, being treated as an outsider by Mondstadt's  is like adding fuel into the flame. I understand her pain, and I will do everything, no... anything in my ability to help her feel better. Still, it would be better if she get rid of that "avenger" vibe. I'm not saying that she has to change from her roots, but that sort of mood would get her in trouble easily. Haah... Eula. You sure are an interesting person.  

AU's note : First time I've ever done character description, so if there were any spots that you saw that was unfitting, just mark that section under the form of a comment so that I can fix it. And Tadashi's skills might seem familiar to some of you. If it isn't, well, you'll have to find out. 

Peace out, y'all!