Thank you, comrade.

So. It is that time today.

It's sad that it had to come to this, but I know you're desperate. And I'm sorry, no... We're sorry that we can't help you more. To be honest, it's amazing how far we had gone from arguing about Paimon's origins to this... Well, your story was one of the few which got me interested and partake in fanfiction writing.

And look where I am now.

I'm proud to have known you, FG. Not as an author, a reader or an inspiration, but as a friend who I enjoy being around with. 

(Plus your sense of humor beats that of any Indian I have knew imo [pls dont murder me folks])

Overall, I think it's safe to say that, I'll miss you, old pal. It'll be quite lonely without you around making jokes and stuff, but I think me and the others will try to manage this time. Ultimately, we all respect your wish. As for your family, I'll give them hell if I ever go to India. Or, I'll try. There's so much a 16-year-old can do. 

I, who represent Stony612Lamviettruyen and myself, maplewisher, wish you a peaceful resting, and a peaceful life after death. (dk if there is one but my words remain unchanged)

To FriendlyGamers7, one of our co-authors, and friend.

We'll get you that Nahida, comrade. Rest assured.