Chapter II : Arriving at the Winery

Tadashi and Venti are casually walking on the path leading towards Diluc's place, where the Acting Grand Master along with Aether and Amber was waiting. They made small chats here and there while killing some Hilichurls and Abyss Mages that are unfortunately in their way. Tadashi has to admit, he can't even understand why Venti can tolerate the late-night colds without blankets to warm himself up (it's not like they have one)despite the fact that he can always ignite a fire for them both. 

"You still can flick those strings, my friend." Tadashi admits, hearing the song Venti made last night was quite soothing, and it wasn't even his best work yet. The Anemo Archon snickered while patting his hooded shoulders. He now wears a different outfit which consists of a black textureless hoodie, black mask, and matching trousers. He temporarily dyed his hair white and wears golden eye lenses, to avoid as much detection as much as possible. 

(He's identical to this but the hoodie has no patterns) 

Not long after, the Archon Duo arrived at their location : Dawn Winery. Venti, being the energetic person he is, pushed open the door with a giddy smile. What he didn't expect, however, was Aether and Amber exposedly making out on the lounge's dining table. 

"EHH!??" 

Yep. They have some explaining to do.

.

.

.

"Can't you guys get a room? This manor literally has guest rooms, for Archons' sake." Tadashi said in a strict manner whilst the couple was sitting on their knees, acting as if he was a parent trying to lecture their kids after doing bad things. But silently, he was jealous of his brother in anything but blood and his girlfriend, craving to do stuff like that with a certain Knight...

"Didn't you and someone also do it publically as well?" Amber smirked devilishly, and while you can't spot it, pink spots started to appear on Tadashi's cheeks as he turned away dejectedly. 

"I-It's none of your business." He muttered weakly, yet that didn't go unattended by their ears. 

"Oh my... Such a tsundere~" Venti poked his cheeks in a teasing manner, which was replied by an angry growl and cold glare from Tadashi's side. 

"Where's Diluc?" The Pyro Archon asked Aether with an uncomfortable groan, not wanting to deal with any more of Venti and Amber's teasings. Right then, the tavern's owner stepped down the stairs, alongside the Knights' Acting Grand Master - Jean. They both have messed-up hairstyle and clothing, faces flushed. It doesn't require a genius's mind to know what they have been doing. 

"I got what you requested." The red-haired man tossed an object towards Tadashi, who swiftly caught it in his hands with no efforts. It looked like his Anemo Vision, which is dangling on his hips, but instead of a green color, it was red and had a Pyro symbol in it.