Preview : The Eleventh Harbinger

(Preview starting...) 

.

.

.

"This opportunity is hard to come by." A ginger-haired man mockingly said as he charged up his fatal shots, hoping that he can finish his target as soon as possible. Unfortunately, the Hydro-powered arrows were all but deflected and parried by a flaming blade.

"Amusing. But as always, surrender is a valid option. I promise I'll be gentle."  He continued as arrows continue to rain from above, but they all evaporate before the target was reached. A slight curve made its way on the Harbinger's lips. 

"Is that so, Tartaglia?" Another guy with a half-covered black mask and ice-blue hair sneered at the archer, his sword's blade was seen emitting steam caused by the vaporizing reaction that took place from him deflecting those attacks. 

"La Signora quivered under my grasp. You think you even stand a chance?" His voice became even icier, as if his blazing glare and the tone of his words combined could create some melting reactions. One who was now known as Tartaglia frozed a bit before tightening the grasp on his bow, using his Hydro Vision to unleash a giant whale made from pure water at his challenger's direction.

"Don't be cocky!" The Snezhnayan precursor shouted as the attack made its way towards his enemy, yet he had not dared to move an inch from where he currently is. And with just a simple swing of his arms, a crescent-shaped air slice made from pure fire, enhanced by his Anemo Vision made its way through Tartaglia's attack with ease, cutting the giant animal-shaped stream into two before steam enveloped more of Golden House's main hall. 

"Same goes to you, child." He replied nonchalantly as he dusted his jacket, putting extra care on the spot on his right chest. Tartaglia gritted his teeth in frustration, followed by a psychopathic laugh. 

"Oh? How exciting! Come at me, Mond's Honorary Knight!" The Eleventh Harbinger roared with glee, as he might have found someone that could do more than help him stretch his muscles. 

.

.

.

He immediately split his bow into two Hydro-based daggers, before dashing towards his opponent with the intent to kill. The aforementioned person allowed an amusing smirk to adorn his features as he deflect every attack that Tartaglia can attempt with one single arm. 

"So this is only what a Fatui Harbinger can do? Pathetic."  He replied in a monotonic voice as he began to take the offensive path, and perform a dance that even Eula or Jean find difficulty in fending against completely. His dance with Inazuma's iconic blossoms, which consists of three crescent-shaped Anemo-enhanced slashes that could cause massive damage even if you were using a shield. Luckily, Tartaglia stood his ground long enough to avoid any repercussing damage.  

"Haha... You intrigue me, Zhongli's comrade! I guess I should take you seriously now." The ginger-haired man merely said as a water coccoon began to surround him for a short while, before dissipating to reveal him with a polearm made from his Electro element, probably Tsaritsa's granted power.   

"Nate... he has an Electro Delusion, let us help!" A girl with matching hair color as Tartaglia's opponent said aloud, concern filled in her sunset-themed eyes. He gently shook his head, declining her offer. He can't tolerate the possibility of her being heavily injured, or worse, killed. 

"Eula, it's his fight. The best we could do is prevent Zhongli from doing something even more stupid meanwhile."  Another brunette interrupted somberly, adding up to her aristocratic coworker and her blonde boyfriend's concerned gaze towards the Harbinger's challenger. Eula's face dropped, knowing that she can't be there for her lover, unlike many times that he had been there for her throughout their journey towards Liyue. Mond's second Cryo Captain reluctantly dashed towards Northland Bank with her friends, leaving her important one behind with a heavy heart. She just hopes that he'll be alright.  

"Boy, let me show you..." Nate held out his left hand in a firm manner, and torrents of flame and red mist began to circle around a somewhat invisible mold, before taking into shape as what seems to be a red-bladed odachi made from fire and mist alone. His normally gentle onyx eyes now turned into a bright neon red color, and he had the slightest of curves on his lips, probably from what seems to be excitement to beat this pitiful and impotent Harbinger to a bloody pulp.  

"...what true power is like."

To be continued....

.

.

.

(Preview ended)

Edited : March 16th 2022 (Added more future segments/dialogues, as well as more descriptions) 

(Length : 800 words)

Just a little idea I thought about while watching a comic dub. Might as well turn it into a reality. The full chapter's not going to be here yet, not until when they all arrived at Liyue. So, this would be a nice reminder for when I write future chapters.