Chapter 7: Ticket Master

Spike: No. Nope. Nope...

Spike was currently sorting out some fresh ripe apples as Diamond helped him while Twilight was talking to AJ In front of them.

Applejack: Thank you kindly, Twilight, for helping me out. I bet Big Macintosh I could get all these Golden Delicious in the barn by lunchtime. If I win, he's gonna walk down Stirrup Street in one of Granny's girdles.

She chuckles just thinking about it.

Twilight smiled.

Twilight Sparkle: No problem at all, Applejack. I'm glad the goal is lunchtime. All this hard work is making me hungry.

Spike: I know, right?

Diamond Voice: Your always hungry Spike you and your gems.

Spike shrugged his shoulders at Diamond.

Spike: I'm a baby Dragon I need to grow big and strong.

He begins to think about what Rarity would do as he blushed.

Diamond Voice: You and your fantasies about Rarity.

Twilight rolled her eyes at their conversation.

Twilight Sparkle: Puh-lease, Spike. You've been lounging on my back all Morning while we have worked.

Diamond Voice: To be fair Spike you should have helped a lot more than you have if you did you would be having a buffet of Gems by now.

Spike: But-

Spike shook his head ignoring Diamond.

Spike: You three are taking so long, I missed snack time.

Twilight's stomach rumbles making her blush as Diamond, AJ and Spike look at her as she laughs nervously.

Twilight Sparkle: Eh, I guess we better get some food.

Diamond Voice: That would be for the best Twilight.

Spike rolls his eyes as he sees a worm.

Spike: Worm. A-ha

Twilight licks her lips looking at spike munching on the worm making Diamond let out a small giggle.

Twilight: Spike.

Spike: What?

Before Spike could continue he burps a letter appearing as Twilight quickly gripped the letter with her magic.

Diamond Voice: Who is it from Twilight?

Twilight Sparkle: It's from Princess Celestia.

Spike took the letter from Twilight cleared his throat and began to read.

Spike: Hear ye, hear ye. Her Grand Royal Highness, Princess Celestia of Equestria, is pleased to announce the Grand Galloping Gala to be held in the magnificent capital city of Canterlot, on the 21st day of, eh, yadda yadda yadda, cordially extends an invitation to Twilight Sparkle plus one guest.

Both Twilight and AJ gasp.

Twilight and Applejack: The Grand Galloping Gala!

They both danced around thrilled as Diamond and Spike looked at each other and smirked.

(These two will be absolute bros and to be honest with good reason Diamond is technically going to date his mother/sister)

Spike burps again two tickets appear.

Spike: Two tickets.

Twilight's smile widens even more.

Twilight Sparkle: Wow, great! I've never been to the gala. Have you, Spike?