Applebuck Season (Preview)

Walking out of the Golden Oak Library aka Diamond's, Twilight's and Spike's home for the time being anyway. Diamond held a little notepad which he would make disappear into his little space where he could pull things from. Living with Twilight does have a few benefits. But Twilight is the only one who knows of him being an actual Alicorn. Who knows what Celestia will do when she finds out he was an all-powerful Alicorn. Meaning he will have to keep it that way for now at least.

Diamond walked past several stands which had a variety of different things. Mainly fruits, Diamond kept on walking today is the events of Applebuck season. In the episode where AJ overworks herself to prepare for the winter, while Diamond isn't completely going to stop the events of the episode he will be seeing what he can change without changing future events in Equestria. Specifically with beings like Discord.

?????????: Hiya!

Before Diamond could react to the voice he was trapped in a net which was made from some very loose rope.

?????????: Ha! I have you now creature!

Diamond looked up and saw the one and only Scootaloo looking down at him

Does it look like she had mistaken him for a creature somehow?

??????? ?????: Scootaloo! That isn't a creature, that's Diamond Voice!

Another tiny filly appeared next to Scootaloo with a somewhat annoyed and alarmed face.

It was who Diamond recognised as Sweetie Belle the younger sister of Rarity.

Scootaloo: Wait what?!

Scootaloo lowered her head a little bit as Diamond blew a strand of his mane out of his face.

Diamond Voice: I would appreciate it if I wasn't trapped in a Net Scootaloo...

Scootaloo smiled sheepishly nervous.

Scootaloo: Haha... sorry Diamond, here.

Scootaloo lifted the Net off Diamond allowing him to get up which he did. Dusting his mane off it was slightly messy but nothing he couldn't fix later.

Diamond Voice: Now.

He turned to the two fillies who smiled nervously.

Diamond Voice: You both are lucky I wasn't holding anything important, next time Scootaloo check who is in the net before you assume they are a creature from the Everfree or someplace else.

Scootaloo: Will do...

Diamond looked at Sweetie Belle.

Sweetie Belle: Will you tell Rarity about this Diamond?

Shaking his head Sweetie Belle let out a breath she was holding relived.

Diamond Voice: Though, if something like this happens again... I will, just make sure you both do not do it again or to any other pony. I highly doubt other ponies will take having a net thrown on them as lightly as I am.

Both of the fillies nodded as another came running to them and Diamond.

Applebloom: Hey Scootaloo! Sweetie Belle!

Applebloom had made her appearance she looked out of breath like she had been running for a minute or two.

Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle: What is it Applebloom?

Stopping completely Applebloom regained her breathtaking deep breath so air can flow through her small lungs.

Applebloom: Ma Sister is attempting to rally up a stampede! If we watch her we might get an idea to earn our Cutie Marks!

All three of the small fillies cheered as Applebloom noticed Diamond.

Applebloom: Oh, hi Diamond.

Diamond Voice: Hello to you Applebloom, what is this about earning your Cutie Marks?

Scootaloo: Oh yeah, we haven't told anypony about this yet but all of us three are forming a group for Ponies with no Cutie Marks. All three of us are going to try everything we can to get our Cutie Marks. We don't know what we'll call it yet though.

Diamond Voice: That sounds fantastic, just make sure you don't put anypony in danger or do something reckless while pursuing your Cutie Marks. I pursued mine as much as you three but I never put anypony in danger.

Sweetie Belle: Oh! That's what I wanted to ask you. How did you earn your Cutie Mark? What is your special talent?

Diamond looked at his Cutie Mark that was on his rear he didn't look at his Cutie Mark, let alone his body as a whole. Months ago when he appeared in Equestria he was too excited to check how he looked. His coat was light blue, close to Rainbow's but slightly different as he has a few streaks of his mane was reddish along with his tail both of them as a whole were a dark blue.

His Cutie Mark, however, was a very unique one it was almost the same as Twilight's