Chapter 9: Applebuck Season (Part 1)

Walking out of the Golden Oak Library aka Diamond's, Twilight's and Spike's home for the time being anyway. Diamond held a little notepad which he would make disappear into his little space where he could pull things from. Living with Twilight does have a few benefits. But Twilight is the only one who knows of him being an actual Alicorn. Who knows what Celestia will do when she finds out he was an all-powerful Alicorn? Meaning he will have to keep it that way for now at least.

Diamond walked past several stands which had a variety of different things. Mainly fruits, Diamond kept on walking today is the events of Applebuck season. In the episode where AJ overworks herself to prepare for the winter, while Diamond isn't completely going to stop the events of the episode he will be seeing what he can change without changing future events in Equestria. Specifically with beings like Discord.

?????????: Hiya!

Before Diamond could react to the voice he was trapped in a net which was made from some very loose rope.

?????????: Ha! I have you now creature!

Diamond looked up and saw the one and only Scootaloo looking down at him

Does it look like she had mistaken him for a creature somehow?

??????? ?????: Scootaloo! That isn't a creature, that's Diamond Voice!

Another tiny filly appeared next to Scootaloo with a somewhat annoyed and alarmed face.

It was who Diamond recognised as Sweetie Belle the younger sister of Rarity.

Scootaloo: Wait what?!

Scootaloo lowered her head a little bit as Diamond blew a strand of his mane out of his face.

Diamond Voice: I would appreciate it if I wasn't trapped in a Net Scootaloo...

Scootaloo smiled sheepishly nervous.

Scootaloo: Haha... sorry Diamond, here.

Scootaloo lifted the Net off Diamond allowing him to get up which he did. Dusting his mane off it was slightly messy but nothing he couldn't fix later.