Chapter 10 [M]

The parents decide to stay for longer. Just until Chaeyoung is off her bedrest, Abby tells them at dinner. The news is disappointing, and Chaeyoung grumbles about it as soon as Jennie and her reach her room. Turns out, Jennie has more disappointing news for her.

“We are not having sex regardless of them being here,” she announces defiantly when she closes the door behind them and helps Chaeyoung get into bed. It's completely unnecessary, and Chaeyoung lets her know as much, but Jennie ignores her. “You have a head injury. No physical exercises allowed. Sex included.”

Chaeyoung’s never felt more offended in her entire life.

At least it's winter break. They have exactly two weeks of doing nothing ahead and many tv shows to catch up on, as Jennie enthusiastically reminds her. Chaeyoung doesn't really care what's happening on her laptop screen, as long as Jennie’s warm and solid next to her.

The whole 'no sex' thing still sucks. Jennie also banned anything heavier than small pecks that barely count as kisses because apparently 'Chaeyoung can't be trusted with her hands'. Chaeyoung thinks that on the contrary, her hands are very trustworthy. She lasts exactly three days without touching Jennie, and it's pure torture: constantly having her near and not doing anything about it. So, on the fourth day of her house arrest, she cracks.

She's back in bed after completing her slightly altered morning routine when Jennie walks in with a bowl of chicken soup.

“I have a hole in my head,” Chaeyoung points out. “Not a cold.”

Jennie rolls her eyes. “Drama queen,” she mutters. Chaeyoung waits till Jennie places the bowl on her nightstand, and then revels in her surprised yelp as she tackles her to bed.

“Chaeyoung,” Jennie gasps and god, she missed this girl so much. “Wait-”

Chaeyoung’s lips on hers interrupt whatever it is that she wants to say. Both of them sigh at the contact, and Jennie's small needy noise at having Chaeyoung’s tongue touch hers makes Chaeyoung throb with want. Jennie wraps her legs around Chaeyoung’s waist on instinct, and she grinds down, letting out a hungry moan. God, it's been too long. Too long without feeling Jennie like this. Chaeyoung can't stop herself from touching Jennie all over: legs, thighs, chest. Her tongue caresses the roof of Jennie’s mouth, coaxing a sharp gasp from the girl, and her nails scratch down her sides, making her arch.

“Chae,” Jennie whispers when she tears her mouth away, only to attach it to her neck. “We... we can't, stop.”

Chaeyoung stills immediately, lifting her head. Jennie is a sight to behold, for sure. A flushed, flustered sight. But her expression is stern and Chaeyoung inwardly shrinks.

“Chaeyoung.” One scolding finger shoots up, pointing at her face. “What did I tell you? No sex.”

“But it's been three days already,” Chaeyoung's well aware she's whining and she doesn't care.

Jennie huffs. “Three days is nothing! You have a fucking hole in your head – we can't have sex while you're on bedrest, which is another-”

“-week and a half,” Chaeyoung finishes for her, eyes wide. “Jennie, that's way too long,” she finishes pitifully. When did she become a sex-crazed maniac?

The answer is lying under her and is very unamused. “We can't risk it. Don't be an idiot.”

"I’m not an idiot," Chaeyoung replies. "I’m valedictorian."

Jennie doesn’t scoff at her. Instead, she watches her, and the soft smile on her face has Chaeyoung gasping for breath. "Yeah," she whispers, tucking a lock of red hair behind Chaeyoung’s  ear. "I know." Just like that, Chaeyoung has to kiss her again. She takes her time, thoroughly exploring her mouth and nibbling at her lips. When they come up for air, Jennie is dazed.