Chapter 12 [m]

When she wakes, she's disoriented and groggy at first. That passes quickly, and she blinks herself back into consciousness when she feels soft lips being pressed to her neck over and over again. Instinctively, she pulls back a little, and the body next to her stills.

“Sorry.” Jennie’s  voice is huskier than usual, laced with sleep. “Didn't mean to wake you. I just-” she stops abruptly, brushing her hand over Chaeyoung’s abs and sighing. Oh. Oh.

She clears her throat. “It's okay.” A brief glance at the clock lets her know it's one in the morning. “Everyone's asleep,” she points out, unnecessarily.

“Yeah.” she struggles to focus on Jennie’s face. Brown eyes are watching her, and – this is a very new feeling. She can't describe it, but it never felt like this before. Jennie's gaze is full of such tender need that Chaeyoung’s quite literally breathless. “Chaeyoung...”

I'm here, Chaeyoung thinks, and leans in, brushing her lips across Jennie's. They've done it so many times. Why does this feel like the very first?

Jennie is trembling when Chaeyoung rolls them over gently and stares down at her. She's surprised to realize her own hands are shaking a little, too. But Jennie's more important. “Is this okay?” she breathes out, swallowing. Jennie nods.

“Yes. It's... Yes.” She watches as Jennie blinks rapidly. “Come here.”

Chaeyoung obliges, lowering her torso and kissing her again. She settles between Jennie's thighs, gasping when Jennie rolls her hips up into her. Jennie's hot and melting under her, pawing at her shoulders and pressing against her, trying to get impossibly close. She's still trembling a little, and Chaeyoung slows down, peppering her face and neck with kisses. “Shh,” she whispers into her skin. “It's okay.”

“Yes,” Jennie sighs as Chaeyoung ventures lower, leaving kisses as she goes. “God, Chaeyoung, yes...” But, as Chaeyoung starts to press her lips to Jennie’s stomach, she's being tugged up again. “Wait,” Jennie breathlessly says. “Like this.” With me, Chaeyoung reads in her eyes, and nods, her own brown ones wide and wild. She can't say no to that. She can never say no to Jennie.

[M]

Her body is shaking with nervous anticipation as she slowly takes her shirt off with Jennie’s help. Jennie's tank top is next. Chaeyoung sends it flying somewhere, and Jennie plops onto her back. It's hard to breathe, but Chaeyoung welcomes it. Because Jennie is splayed out before her, brown hair all over the pillow and naked chest heaving with labored breathing. She's looking up at her with something akin to awe in her eyes, and Chaeyoung’s sure her own gaze is the same. She certainly feels like it.

She slowly settles back on her heels, gliding her hands down Jennie's stomach and up her thighs as she does so. Revels in the feeling of her smooth skin against her calloused fingers and thinks of the liquid heat waiting for her. Silk and velvet. She tugs Jennie's panties down her legs, maintaining her slow pace and looking into chestnut eyes, wide and earnest. Her nostrils flare, and she can smell her, musky and ready. Her own boxers come off quick and easy, and she loses them somewhere on the bed. It doesn't matter right now.

Just like always, she's torn between fast and slow. She wants to savor it, but god, Jennie is writhing before her and making it impossible to resist taking her right here, right now. The brunette is biting her lower lip and clutching at cotton sheets and it's the most beautiful sight Chaeyoung’s ever laid her eyes on. She's sure of one thing. She wants to drown in her tonight.

No more holding back.

Jennie welcomes her with a soft kiss as Chaeyoung hovers above her again, her left hand finding Jennie's right and lacing their fingers together near Jennie's head. There is a spark running between them everywhere they touch, skin on skin. Both moan when Chaeyoung finally, finally presses into her, feeling just how wet Jennie is against her lower stomach.