× Prologue ×

・・・・・

I woke up in a white, aesthetic Room. I'm laying on a comfortable bed, tucked in. "WAKE UP!!!" A yell echoed through my house. I irritatingly strolled my body around my room. The moment I step out of my door, A pair of arms were wrapped around me. It felt warm and comfy.

-"Are you sick? You woke up late today.." She said, looked down at me.

Oh I forgot, 'she' is my bestfriend. We've been living together since we were 7. Our parents were bestfriends, so we are basically stuck together for life.

Her name is Jett, Real name Sunwoo Han. She was born in Korea, moved to London with her family since she was young. Then we met, and played barbies together. I could say she's clingy, but caring.

She cares about me a lot, sometimes more than herself. For that, I'm grateful that I met her. But at times, she can be grumpy and ignore me for the whole day until I promise to sleep beside her and give her cuddles.

When we were about 18, the first light happened and we got our powers. She controls wind and I control water. The kingdom hired us so here we are.

In battles, Jett always makes the first engagements, which made me feel proud. She usually gets a ton of frags while I assist her.

She is also very toxic towards the enemy team, especially when they hurt me or even just trash talk. But to friends and teammates, she is always cheerful, no matter if we are doing good or bad.

Not to mention, she was a chef. And in my heart she is the best one ever. She always cooks me delicious dinner after a long day of work.

I could say that she is a great friend.

Back to presence.

Sunwoo placed her hand on my forehead, checking my temperature. A frown appeared on her face.

-"Let me guess, I have a fucking fever."

She picked me up swiftly, tucking me in my bed. Then dashed to the kitchen.

-"You really don't have to do that.." I whispered under my breath, chuckled slightly.

All of a sudden, I started sneezing out of my lungs. It felt like I was exploding, literal explosion. My weak body collapsed on the bed, barely being able to move. I struggled wrapping the thick blankets around me. But I did it anyways, and I started sweating. I felt like drowning.

I glared at the opened door, looking at the busy girl in the kitchen, trying to do something which I can't really understand. What the hell is she trying to do? I squinted my eyes. She is always panicking when I'm sick.

She makes me feel loved, always.

・・・・・