『Trust』

It's been a week since I talked with Jett.

She said she had an emergency in the HQ. Ever since I've never seen her, or heard of her.

I kind of miss her..

My phone rang in my hand. I got a call from Viper. I picked it up instantly, knowing that it's about work.

-"Y/N, come to my office now, be here by 1." She told seriously.

I changed my clothes and tidied my appearance. I finished my coffee and ran out of my apartment, locking the door and dashed to the HQ.

-"What's good, Y/N?!" Phoenix greeted.

-"I'M GOOD! SEE YOU LATER!!" I rushed to Viper's office.

I knocked before entering, until I earned a 'come in' . She was searching for something on her computer.

I waited patiently. Then, she turned the monitor, showing me a video.

It looked like it was happened on Ascent B site.

Jett was running rapidly, with Phoenix chasing her. She activated her ultimate and hit Phoenix with her Kunais. I gasped when she hurted his shoulder.

It doesn't look real, but I kept watching. She had a triangular grey object in a backpack. I heard that it's called a spike, similar to a bomb but can't destroy anything. It can kill people.

Then, Phoenix walled up And knocked Jett back to the wall. When she got hurt it still didn't sound like her. She tried to get out of the fire wall but she got hurt. I'm sure she already know that its fire, right? She wouldn't be that stupid and try to get out of that.

Phoenix used his 'run it back' but then Jett dashed through his wall and head shot him.

Damn.

I was stunned. Viper cleared her throat and turned the computer off.

-"look at your friend." Dr. Sabine said.

-"She wouldn't do stuff like that." I said stubbornly.

I gulped when she looked at me with her green sharp eyes.

-"We doubt it's her. We wouldn'twant to blame her. But we have enough evidence to prove that it's her in the video. She looks nice and all but please be careful."
She explained.

I felt insulted.

She wouldn't do stuff like that.

I believe in her.

I walked out of the room as the atmosphere calmed down. Staring at the blank ground.

Wake up Y/N. You need to protect her.

I progressed into the lift, wanting to leave this place. But Phoenix was in there, makes me more afraid.

I figured I should ask him some questions.

-"Yo Y/N." He said, waving his hand.

-"Hey, I need to ask you about Jett. Is the incident real?" I asked hesitantly.

-"Well we were sure as hell she wouldn't do something like that, but who else would it be? She doesn't have a twin sister.."

I stared, with nervousness in my eyes.