『Company』

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

After hours which felt like days, I woke up in my cold bed. I felt a warm hug, embracing me. Someone was holding me. Confusion hits me when I turned my head. The wind girl was sleeping beside me.

-"you're so cute.. " I muttered under my breath.

I carefully turned my body to the opposite side, exposing myself to the bright sunlight, shining through the big half transparent curtains. A tray of my favourite food is placed my bedside table. I smiled, looking at the exhausted duelist.

She probably made this just now. That's what she's panicking for. She was afraid that I'd get hungry..

-"Thank you." I whispered to my best friend.

I softly took Jett's arms off me, getting up from bed. I silently walked towards the bathroom, opening the door. Creaking sound appeared as I did. I walked in, didn't care if I woke up her up or didn't.

-"Y/N..." She called me as I was brushing my teeth.

-"Yes?" I responded, with my toothbrush in my mouth.

Why is she calling me all of a sudden?

-"Please come back.." She cried, turning her body in bed.

Oh, she is having a nightmare. Poor girl.

I quickly rinsed my mouth with water and left the bathroom to check on her. Her hands were trembling. I sat on the bed and wiped her tears off. I stayed there silent for a moment, listening to her mumbles.

-"I'm here." I cooed, stroking her hair. I turned, looking at the cold food. I sighed heavily.

I'm so goddamn hungry.

She hugged me tightly when she woke up, which was not long ago. Tears soaked into my pajamas as she broke down. I pat her back softly. She whimpered, gripping my shirt. Her body was cold.

-"I thought you were going to leave me.." She said, sniffing her nose.

I chuckled softly and looked into her eyes. Her cheeks became red and she turned her head, embarrassed.

After moments of loud silence, she spoke, in a shaky voice.

-"Y-you should be hungry. I cooked your favourite food for you."

-"I know, thank you. "

She smiled, I smiled back. I got off the bed and bought the food outside, while Jett walks into her bedroom, cleaning herself up. I slowly took a huge bite, enjoying the pasta.

-"IS IT GOOD?" She yelled from her room.

-"YES." I yelled back, giggling at her cute action.

I turned on the TV as I ate the meal. Jett sat beside me, munching on a piece of avocado toast. She watched along the world news with me.

-"Hey, can I invite Yoru here? I have something to tell him. " she said seriously.

I hesitated for a while. But after all, they are close friends. I don't know what is stopping me from allowing him to come here.

I feel like something is going to happen. But I don't exactly know what. So I nodded at her. She hugged me happily and dashed into her room.

-"Thank you Bestie!" She yelled from her room, again.

I guess she's dressing up for it.

I sighed heavily, walking into my room.

Why does my chest feel so heavy? Maybe it's because I'm sick. Or because Jett had a nightmare, of me being gone. I laid back down in my bed, thinking of reasons why I'm feeling so sorrowful and worried.

I still have no idea.

I grunted and checked on my phone. There was a missed call from Yoru. I wonder why did he call me. Is it because he wanted to see Jett?

I gulped and decided to call him back. I clicked the call button, waiting for his response.

-"Hey, it's Y/N. Why did you call me just now?" I questioned, gripping my bed sheet.

-"Oh, good afternoon, Y/N. I was wondering if I could come to your apartment so I can talk with Jett." He said, with his thick accent.

-"Of course, Yoru. Why wouldn't I allow my bestfriend to talk to her friend?" I said hesitantly, clenching my fist.

-"That sounded fake. But thanks anyways. I'd be coming at five." He spoke, then hung up the phone. I placed my phone down.

I sighed heavily again, looking at the ceiling, watching the fan spinning and spinning.

Why am I like this?..

I feel like my mind was clouded, with Yoru talking about everything with Jett. I was frustrated yet worried. I still don't have any idea why am I feeling like this.

I gave up thinking. I want to let it slide. I really need to stop worrying.

Suddenly, my head hurts. Like a lot.

It felt like someone hit the back of my head with a baseball bat.

I groaned loudly, pulling my hair. I wobbled across the room, searching for her. I felt unconcious and my vision went blur.

-"Jett.." I said, slowly falling onto the ground.

I felt like my whole body hurts, but my head hurts the most.

I wined as Jett found me and picked me up again.

-"You're going to be alright, Y/N. I'll bring you some medicine." She said. I can hear panick in her voice.

She tucked me in, running swiftly out of the room. I heard things falling onto the ground, that I can imagine how clumsy she was in the kitchen.

After some time, She ran in with a glass of water and a few pills. I swallowed them with the water. Jett sat beside me, breathing heavily.

-"How do you feel?" She asked, still trying to catch her breath.

-"You should sleep. I'll stay here with you." She smiled, looking into my eyes.

She made me feel some kind of way, that I can't explain.

-"N-no, I slept the whole morning, and also Yoru is coming later.." I denied, worrying about her plans.

-"Come on, I can always cancel my plans for you. I promise I'll stay here to give you companyyyy" she told softly, placing her hands on my cheeks.

I felt heat on them. She cheeks glow light pink.

I turned my head to avoid eye contact. I was kind of flushed. Eventhough she always tell me things like that.

-"Fine.. Just promise that you'll stay."

-"I just said that!" she giggled, wrapping her arms around me.

I closed my eyes, as I felt her warmth running across my body. I quickly fell asleep, knowing she will spend her whole day with me, in my bed.

Thanks for the company, best friend.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
1086 words