『Challenge』

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

-"Wake up, we're late."

I slackly removed my blanket, struggling to sit up. I wobbled to the bathroom, brushing my teeth.

I looked into the mirror, thinking about what time it is when I could literally look at my phone.

I turned on my phone, checking the time.

It's 12 pm.

Were supposed to be there at 11.

FUCK.

I ran to my closet, putting on the outfit I picked yesterday. I quickly brushed my hair and ran out of my room. I shoved a toast in my mouth and caught up with Jett.

-"You got something on ur mouth, sleepy head."

I wiped every spot on my lips and face, staring at her.

She kissed me on the lips, putting her tongue in. I kissed back, whimpering into the kiss. She pulled me closer, fighting over dominance.

-"Okay we really have to go-" I said, breaking the kiss.

Jett pouted and followed me.

We ran to the HQ as fast as we could.

-"You guys are late." Brimstone sighed, helping with our stuffs.

-"Sorry. Y/N is a sleepy head."

I slapped her in the arm and hopped onto the aircraft.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

-"We have arrived to our destination, Icebox." Sage announced through the speakers.

-"If you feel cold or uncomfortable, there are jackets in the back. Feel free to use them and return after."

I grabbed my own jacket and put it on. The weather was freezing cold. Jett ran towards me, hugging me.

-"It's soooooo cold!!"

I chuckled and tried to warm her up. She pouted again, looking at me.

The gun noises caught our attention. We quickly got to our positions, staying alert all times.

-"Enemy found in mid. Need support."

Everyone ran towards mid with their gear and guns.

-"Yoru is low!" Astra yelled, reloading her gun.

Jett rushed and killed Yoru. I ran rapidly, catching up with her. She ran forward and met up with her clone.

-"Hey, I know your tricks, wind girl."

She updrafted as the clone did so. Jett got hit and dashed behind me.

I pulled out my Phantom and got her.

-"Thanks, baby." Jett ran back towards base.

'baby?'

-"NEED HEALING, NEED HEALING!!!" Sage rotated from B to mid just to heal Jett.

-"You're so needy." Sage sighed and went back to guarding B.

I giggled and rotated to A, checking every single corner.

Suddenly, I felt a heavy bullet on me. My vision turned blur as I fell to the ground.

-"Y/N..? Y/N??!!"

I moved behind a cover.

-"Please... Help... I got hit by.. An operator..." I spoke forcefully, trying to move away.

I panted heavily, holding the wound on my stomach. The chemicals ran through my veins as I groaned in pain. Moments after, Brimstone came to check me out.

-"Hold on buddy, you'll be alright."

He killed Chamber with his Vandal, then calling Sage for help.

-"Are you serious?!" He yelled into the mic.

-"Ask Skye to come here! Where is she?! We need backup!"

I covered my mouth as I felt blood rushing up.

-"h-help, me.." I whined as my heart started beating faster, panicking.

Jett rushed towards me and picked me up. I smiled softly and held onto her.

-"You will be alright, I promise.."

I closed my eyes,

Waiting patiently to be just fine, beside her.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

-"What do you mean you had enemies on B?! There were only three left and they were at A and Mid!!"

A huge rock was floating around in my stomach. I pressed it softly, trying to reduce the pain.

-"Y/N?"

The White haired girl was looking at me with tears in her eyes. The bastion looked at me with guilt. The leader looked at me with worry and stress.

-"Guys? Is something wrong?"

I asked hesitantly, looking at their negative faces. Jett placed her hand on mine as I looked at her direction.

-"Y/N you almost died!" She cried. I got up and hugged her. She broke down on my shoulder.

-"Y/N, I'm so sorry I couldn't be there in time. I thought there were people in B and I-"

I shook my head and smiled. - "It's alright. I understand." She smiled, relieved.

-"I'm staying here with her. You guys can go rest."

Everyone left one by one. I sighed heavily, stroking the hand that was on mine.

-"Hey." Sunwoo cooed, leaning closer towards me. -"Do you feel pain? If you do I can ask-"

I crashed my lips onto hers. She groans in shock, not moving away. She pulled me closer, leaning in.

She slit her tongue in as I did. I moved my hand under her shirt. Jett pulled away, leaving a saliva string between us as we panted heavily.

We slowly smiled together.

-"I'm glad you're safe."

-"And I'm glad you're here for me."

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

806 words