『Discover』

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦

-"Hey Jett, let's go for a morning jog!"
Phoenix walked in while speaking to her, then realized I was there.
-"Oh, you were with Y/N. I'll go with Yoru then. Get well mate!"
He left, with a bit of sadness on his face. We looked at each other, wondering if he is alright. He slammed the door, footsteps fading away.

-"Maybe you should go with him." I said to Jett, caressing her hand. She looked at me in disbelief.
-"No! I promised to stay with you..", She exclaimed, doesn't want to break the promise she kept again.
I smiled warmly, and pecked her hand.
-"Thanks, baby." My lips trembled like I had a stroke.

She blushed and widened her eyes.
-"B-baby?" Then looked away, confused and blushed. I can't deny that she looked cute.

I chuckled softly, heading back to my sweet dreams. She kissed my forehead, staying beside me.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Weeks after my injury, my wound recovered. I was allowed to get out of this boring and medicine scent covered room to go on missions. And of course, I get to hang out with Jett, eventhough she stayed in the hospital with me everyday. Before I leave, the nurse gave me some pain killers and pills. I tossed them into my bag and left.

As I was walking down the halls of patient rooms, there were kids, old citizens. I felt bad for them, getting illnesses at such young age and old age.

I walked towards the exit. Astra and Jett was outside, waiting for me. But at the mean time, they were laughing about something. I got closer to them, listening to their conversation.

-"Hey Jett, did you know Phoenix have a crush on you?!"
-"What?! You're being funny!"
-"No, I'm being real. He likes you."
Jett stood there blank, shocked. I was, too. But I would've known it. Phoenix have been childhood bestfriends with me and Jett. We used to play in the park together, and have a lot of fun after school. They were closer to each other than me and Jett.

I guess that he was sad because me and Jett likes each other, he probably had a crush on her since we were young. I kind of feel bad for him for hiding his feelings since he was younger and all that became nothing. I'm sure he will find someone better.

I sighed heavily and walked to them.
-"Hey guys!" I acted interested.
-"Hey Y/N.." Astra smirked at us both.
-"Don't think of something weird.." Jett's frustrated face is just so cute. We held each other's hands, secretly screaming over the soft touch.

The three of us went for lunch. It was a pretty popular Korean restaurant near the hospital. Luckily, there wasn't much people on this day, that we managed to get a table.

-"What would you guys like?"
-"Uhhh I want bibimbap!"
-"Kimchi noodles."
I hesitated for a while as they were ordering. I flipped the menu pages, looking for a good choice.

-"Kimbap, please."
I've eaten Jett's homemade Kimbap. It tasted amazing. It looks kind of like Sushi but they are totally different. The veges inside are so crunchy.

-"Any drinks?"
-"Three Coffee!"
I zoomed out on the table, staring at the wall. The environment was quiet and calming, with the Jazz music on the background, making me fall asleep. I slowly feel my eyelids dropping down, as my head does the same. The exhaustion hits me on my head.

-"Y/N! Your food is here!" I got shocked and slightly jumped from the yell.
-"S-sorry.."
I started eating my food as I tried to wake myself up. It tasted delicious and appetizing. While we finish our lunch, I looked around the restaurant.

-"Jett, would you want to work here?" Astra questioned.
-"This place looks great and the salary for a chef is quite high."
Jett squinted her eyes while looking around.
-"Hm, maybe?" she said hesitantly, chewing on her food.

Oh I almost have forgotten about her birthday. It is tomorrow if I remembered.
Shit, I don't have anything prepared. I panicked for a moment then had an idea.
Maybe I could make her some food? Like pizza?

My thoughts were interrupted by the wind girl.
-"Y/N! Let's go, i paid the bills! " She yelled.

We left the restaurant soon after. Then, we moved towards the new opened cinema, with is also pretty hot this week. The crowd extended to outside of the mall.

-"Damn, the people are.. Quite a lot."
-"Don't worry, I bought us fast tickets!"
Astra said excitedly, showing three new and fresh tickets that can access the seats without having to queue.

We walked into the Auditorium, sitting on our seats. I sat beside Jett while Astra sat beside her.

We have never been into a cinema before. It is exciting yet the surroundings makes it kind of scary. I held Jett's hand, wondering what movie are we watching.

-"What movie are we watching?" At the mean time, Jett asked the question in my head.
-"Horror movie."

I gulped and held her hand even tighter. We looked towards each other in fear. We both hate and are afraid of those movies. While we were panicking, Astra was chilling with her popcorn, waiting for the movie to start.

God, damn it. You just have to do this to us so we would be more in love with each other.

I thought, leaving a sigh. Thankful that she's the one spending money, not me.

The movie started in a minute. The advertisements started playing as we tremble in fear. The actual movie soon started with the introduction.

I squinted my eyes, heart beating faster than ever. 'There won't be a jump scare that fast, right?' I thought to myself, trying to calm down.

-"SCRAAA!!" A little girl with full black eyes and hair with a white gown popped up. I felt my like my soul is gone.
Jett screamed and hugged me tight. She was terrified. I pat her back to calm her down.

-"Hey it's alright I'm here."
-"I'm s-scared." she sounded like she was about to cry. I giggled at her, hushing her and being by her side.

As the movie continued, Jett slowly feel asleep in my arms. Astra glared towards us, shocked about how well we got along.
-"Jeez, that money wasn't a waste after all.."

I scoffed and kissed my sleepy princess.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
1076 words