『Experience』

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Months later, I woke up, alone in my room.

Wasn't she cuddling me last night??

I lost track of time, going to prepare a warm shower. I turn on the water tab, went to brew a coffee while waiting to fill up the tub.

Jett was there, eating her breakfast. She was wearing a black turtleneck covered by a light blue jacket, with a belt and her kunais on it.

-"Since when did you get that outfit?" I questioned, moving my eyes up and down.

-"Well the kingdom designed it for me for future battles. It suits me a lot, right?"

-"It looks cool!"

I smiled and took a sip of my latte. Jett walked closer to me and hugged me.

-"You're so clingy."

She pouted at my comment.

-"Didn't the Kingdom make you an outfit too?"

I shook my head and went back to my room. I took off everything and hopped into the warm tub filled with water. I lighted the scented candle, letting the smell roam around the room.

Little did I know I have forgotten to lock the door.

-"Y/N!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!"

-"IM TAKING A FUCKING BATH!"

Knocking noises appeared, I ignored them, sinking into the water.

Creaking noises appeared. I covered myself up quickly, hoping that she won't come in.

-"Y/N-" She opened the door.

Sunwoo stared at me for a moment. Her cheeks got redder and redder, until she eventually almost passed out. I glared at her, embarrassed.

-"I'M SORRY-" She swiftly ran away, leaving the door open.

I sighed, blushing.

Why is she like this?

I locked the door this time and went back into my tub.

I shut my eyes, enjoying the heat as it runs around in my bloodstream.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

-" I'M SO SORRY Y/N." She yelled, hugging me tight.

-"Hey, it's alright." I kissed her forehead.

She looked up at me, embarrassed. I giggled and picked up my phone.

-"Prepare for your first mission, it will be happening tomorrow. Remind Jett." Sage hung up the phone.

-"Mission?" She looked at me confused.

-"Pack your clothes, we're going on a mission." I told, leaving her clueless.

I went on and grabbed my belongings, shoving them into my backpack. I bought extra jackets and clothes for back up.

I threw the bag in the corner and jumped on my bed.

Fortunately, the weather is great. I opened up my phone, looking at the pictures of Jett.

Then there's this one that caught my attention.

(Credit: loveayart)

(Credit: loveayart)

I stared longingly at the screen, admiring the features she has.

My face started getting warmer. I gulped and tried to scroll.

Tried.

-"What you looking at? ~"

I turned around.

-"FUCK NOTHING." I yelled, throwing my phone away.

I stared at the door, wanting to escape as soon as possible.

Jett pinned me down and looked into my eyes.

-"What. are. you. looking. at." She said the words one by one, gripping my chin as she does. Her beautiful blue eyes captured me, got me frozen in place.

I smiled weakly, whimpering as she put her hand on my chest.

She moved her head to the side of my neck, kissing slowly, while blowing her hot breath on it.

I wined, balling my fist. As she smirked, I looked away from her, frustrated.

-"Look who's shy." She said playfully, then got up from my bed.

-"I'm going to cook something for you." she winked.

I sighed heavily, nodded as she left. The sky turned dark, I got up and walked towards the living room.

God what was that? I thought, blushing. I sat down on the couch with unfold piles of clothes. The TV was playing some Gordon Ramsay cooking show, which Jett binge watches every day. I shut my eyes, listening to the heavy rain and thunder noises.

-"The show already started?" Jett asked, grabbing two plates and placing it on the coffee table.

I pretended to fall asleep on the couch. I breathed slowly, careful not to move.

What will she do?

My dramatic self thought as I whimpered softly, turning my body.

Little giggles appeared as I did so. I felt a light stroke on my hair, as it's getting ruffled.

-"I love you."

I can't help but smiled at the statement. I hid my face, trembling.

-"Y-you're awake?" She stuttered backing up from me.

-"mhmm.." I hummed, slowly getting up, acting sleepy.

She pouted as I chuckled, putting my hand on her cheeks.

-"Ughh whatever, I made sushi for you.."

I gasped as the delicious and addictive scent, flowing into my nostrils as I get closer to the food.

-"Looks good!" I took a quite bite of the sushi, widen my eyes as I tasted it.

-"Is it good..?"

-"Better than before!" I complemented, trying to fit more into my mouth.

Jett sighed as she was relieved, taking a bite of her own creation.

-"Suprised that I'm such a good chef." Her cocky side showed as she was proud of herself.

We continued eating as we watched Jett's favourite show, laughing at Gordan Ramsay's hilarious yet terrifying personality.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

-"You ready for tomorrow?" She asked, ruffling my hair.

-"I sure am." I buried my face into her chest, admiring her addictive scent.

She giggled as she kissed my forehead, putting me to sleep.

-"Good Night." I whispered, falling asleep in her arms.

-"Night, my sleepy baby."

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

900 words

Hey everyone, from the new update it showed that Jett's real name is Actually Han-Sunwoo, so i will change Joon-hee to Sunwoo.