『Flutter』

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

God, what's that weird smell. I wobbled towards the bathroom and did my business. It was already 11 am and Im still feeling sleepy. I think I might have forgotten to turn on the alarm last night, haha.

As I was refreshing myself, a big 'bang' was heard from outside. My heart stopped beating. 'The fuck?' I thought, slowly walking outside to check what had happened. It seemed like nothing really happened. So I went back into my room to read my favourite comic.

-"Hey bestie!" Jett stormed into the room, panting heavily. She bought in a bag of something.
-"Hey. What's that?" I curiously questioned. She raised to plastic bag up and said,
-"These are for you." I opened the bag. There were snacks and food I've been craving for.
-"Thank you so much! By the way, Happy birthdayyy !" I got up and hugged her. She thanked and giggled happily.

-"Meet me here later" She winked, shoving a piece of paper in the bag. I blushed and looked at the paper.
-"remember to dress pretty!" She yelled in the background.

The paper said 'Meet me at XXXX, cutie ;)'

'XXXX? Weird place choice... That place is for couples?' Hesitation wonders around in my head as i look at the tiny paper.
After a while, I then decided to call Killjoy for some advice since she's 'smart'. I hit the 'call' button and wait.

-"Hey Y/N, need something?" The German accepted to call.
-"Killjoy! So I need some advice.." I explained everything to her, leaving her feeling excited.
-"Ooooo! Interesting... You should go! You trust her, amirite?" She said with a smile ( I guess ).
-"Hm, sure. Thanks, see you!" I hung up the phone call.

The Natural bright sunlight reflected on my bed sheets as the clock hits noon. I smiled, walking towards the expensive piles of clothes I have. -"Hm, which one should I wear, for a date.." I thought, putting the clothes one by one on me, looking into the mirror.

-"Ehhhhh, maybe this." I grabbed a white and dark grey dress that looked expensive.

'Hm, looks good!' I thought, then trying it on

'Hm, looks good!' I thought, then trying it on. I jumped excitingly and went to do my hair and make up. I curled my (Y/Hair length) hair and ruffled it. I also added some cute white butterfly clips on my tiny braids. 'My hair looks nice now' I thought, opening my bag of cosmetics.

After putting pretty powders on my face, Im sure that I looked like an angel. I drew a tiny white flower on my left cheek and a white heart on the right. I was surprised of my make up skills.

Then, I picked out a vanilla scent perfume and spraying it on my wrist and neck pulse. It did smell wonderful.

I was almost ready. I put on a pair of white high heels and walked out of the door. The weather was cloudy and perfect. I smiled and started my journey.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

The wind blow on me, my hair moved like waves on the ocean. I sneezed, giggling after that. 'Where is she?' I wondered, looking around the area. It was evening, the sky was red and orange.

Music started playing. It was my favourite song. I smiled at the thought and waited, excitedly.

❥︎ Song: Feel special by TWICE ❥︎

A shadow appeared far away from me. I was slighty nervous but I went with the flow. A few steps forward, I saw her on a stage. Confusion hits me as she started singing.

-"J-Jett?" She winked at me. And started singing.
-"그런 날이 있어 갑자기 혼자인 것만 같은 날.." I don't know Korean at all, even if this was my favourite song. I stood there and watch her performance. Butterflies bloomed inside my stomach, making me blush.

With the way she's singing, she kept pointing at me, like it's all about me. It doesn't feel real at all. I couldn't imagine my crush singing a romantic song directed to me. Tears of happiness and touched gathered in my eyes.

-"You make me feel special! 세상이 아무리 날 주저앉혀도, 아프고 아픈 말들이 날 찔러도.."
I really made her feel special? For me, she already is, always in my heart. I can't express how grateful I am for her to be alive.

As the song continues, I hummed in sync, copying the rhythm.

I nod my head too. Her singing was phenomenal, giving me goosebumps.
-"Hey, Y/N?" She suddenly called, standing in a gentle posture. I turned my attention to her, and gulped.
-"Yes?" I hope I didn't sound too convinced. I still have no idea what she's doing.

-"Come up here." There was only the two of us, making it awkward but exciting. I slowly stepped on the stage, standing infront of her. The sunlight reflected on us as she leaned into me.

-"You look so beautiful." I giggled softly, putting my arms around her neck as she put hers around my waist. We stared at each other for a while, and the question finally came out.

-"Y/N.."

-"Will you be my girlfriend?"

The tears I've been keeping in rolled down my cheeks. I smiled and said -"Yes."
I can see tears in her eyes, too. She crashed her lips onto mine. I responded whole heartedly, pulling her closer. As the people were more, everyone gathered just infront of the stage.

-"Y/N"

-"Yes."

-"I love you."

I felt my heart beat slowing down, matching with hers. The heat in her body roamed onto mine. -"You look handsome." It slipped out. She chuckled sexily, touching my cheeks with her other hand.

-"Only for you."

The atmosphere turned slower and calmer, as we held each other for a while, slow dancing to the lo-fi music. Everyone was there to watch us being all lovey-dovey. I felt proud that I'm here, with her. Is this what falling inlove feels like?

-" I feel safe and happy with you. I wish to stay with you forever. The way you smile, the way you talk, always make me flushed. I could never stop loving you, Y/N. You make me feel special. You always make me feel like I'm the luckiest person on earth. I was so afraid to be inlove with my own best friend. Now, I am so grateful for confessing. I only have one life, and I want to live it with you."

I Felt the sincere in her beautiful eyes. I couldn't wait, really couldn't. I want to kiss her, hug her, marry her. Everything.

-"Ive been waiting for this moment."
-"So did I."

" You're finally mine."

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷ END ꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

1128 WORDS

hello! Thanks for reading! I was gonna add an extra scene but didn't rly like it so I'm sooo sorry haha.