Chapter 12: Steamy Truck Ride

The next morning at breakfast everyone was passing a small portion of their food to Lori. She denied it though. Elizabeth and Daryl didn't give up their food though, because they knew the truth. Maggie and Glenn walked out of the woods together, clearly just getting back from having sex.

"We're gonna try to make a good amount of miles today." Rick said scratching the beard he'd grown over the past month. Michonne sat next to Tyreese on the back of Daryl's truck, and Zach was sitting alone. Daryl got up to go get a few arrows from his truck. "You know a truck doesn't really have good privacy." Michonne laughed and smirked at Daryl. "Oh yeah? What the hells that 'posed to mean?" He asked pulled two arrows out. "You kidding me? Every person for miles heard you two last night." She laughed again and Zach walked over Daryl. "She right. I tried to ignore it. I tried so hard." He said looking down at the ground like it bothered him deeply that he heard them. "Whatever. Don't care." Daryl said slamming the truck door. "She's a nice girl." Tyreese spoke up while he watched Elizabeth talk to Lori. "Mmhmm." Daryl grunted. Sophia and Carl both went over to Daryl and stood beside him, too scared to speak. "Uhh... Mr. Dixon?" Carl spoke up. "What?" Daryl said a little to harshly. "Glenn found this and wanted to give it to you." Sophia said holding a bag of arrows. Daryl picked them up and nodded. "Thanks kids." Carl and Sophia ran back to their moms.

Elizabeth was talking to Lori about what she was going to name the baby. "I like Grace for a girl, and Cameron for a boy. What about you Lori?" She asked innocently, hoping that Lori would crack and tell the truth. "I- uh... Let's talk about something else." She muttered. Dale walked over with a rifle on his back as always. "Hello. I don't believe I've officially met you. I'm Dale." He stuck his hand out for Elizabeth to shake and she did. "Elizabeth." She said looking up at him. "You know, I think you and Andrea would get along great. She's in the RV right now if you wanna talk to her." Dale threw a thumb over his shoulder and waited for her answer. Not wanting to be rude and happy that she was finally vexing accepted by the group, she smiled and got up to go meet this Andrea chick.

"Hello?" She asked stepping into the RV. Andrea sat at a table cleaning a handgun. "Hey." She said looking up from her gun. Elizabeth took a seat across from her. "Dale said we might get along pretty well." Andrea laughed, "he told me the same thing. Wonder what makes him think that?" Elizabeth shrugged her shoulders and looked around the RV. It was her first time being in the RV and she loved how homey it made her feel. Like visiting her grandmother before she passed from cancer. "I used to have a sister, Amy. She died in the very beginning of this. Maybe that's why he though we would get along. A sibling bond, you know? Did you have siblings?" She asked putting the gun back together. "No. I was an only child." Andrea nodded, "get lonely?" Elizabeth shrugged, "sometimes, but you get used to the silence and being alone."

Andrea and Elizabeth talked for a while. Andrea learned that she really liked Elizabeth. She loved how open minded she was and how her passion for helping others was strong. "So I gotta ask?" Andrea laughed, "what's it like with Dixon? I mean, he's a total hardass, and you're so sweet. I just can't imagine Daryl Dixon, being gentle." Elizabeth laughed too, she thought the same thing at first. "He's gentle. We've only been together twice so we haven't experimented yet." Andrea stood up and stretched, "it was nice talking to you, but I gotta go see when we're leaving." Elizabeth was left in the RV by herself and could see Shane talking to Lori. "Where is she!" Elizabeth heard none other than Daryl Dixon yell. Elizabeth knew he was calling for her so she stood up and when she did Daryl came into the RV. "Dammit girl. Ye' hidin' from me or sumthin'?" He walked over and grabbed her hips, pulling her against him. He kissed her softly, barely touching her lip to tease her. He pulled away and she grabbed his collar, "kiss me right." She complained. He kissed her a little harder this time, but still didn't open his mouth. "Daryl!" She begged stomping her foot. "What?" He asked in her ear. "You're such a tease!" She was frustrated now. No, she was sexual frustrated. She hated how he liked to toy with her using gentle kisses and touches.