Chapter 15: Claiming His Own

Throwing her down onto the bed his mouth instantly attacked hers. He was going to take he damned precious time with her and if anyone down the hall needed him they'd have to wait for him, because tonight he was going to claim his own.

Pushing his shirt up he left raspberry kisses on her stomach. He loved her stomach, it was soft and she had a little pudge on it. It reminded him women with curves still existed. Real women.

He dipped his tongue into her belly button for a split second and she was shuddering. "Like that?" Daryl asked in the same husky tone he used with her in the truck. Elizabeth nodded and took a deep breath.

Daryl pulled her up and took her shirt off in one quick swipe. "Yer' mine tonight. I'm in control." He nipped at her collarbone and she fell back into the bed.

Elizabeth reached up trying to pull his leather vest off, but he caught her wrist and forced them down. "I'm in control baby girl. Jus' let me take care of ya',"

He continued to kiss down her neck and to the top of her breast. He let go of her wrist and pulled out his knife. Her eyes went wide as he moved the knife towards her skin. Daryl cut the bra off and threw the pieces to the ground.

His mouth attacked the first nipple and she yipped; grabbing ahold of his hair. "No sweetheart," he pulled her hands from his hair and pinned them down again. Reaching down in his pocket, he grabbed a handkerchief. He put her hands above her head and tied them to the headboard.

She was all his now. She couldn't move her hands and all she wanted to do was touch him. But, she loved that Daryl was taking control of her, it made her even more hungry for him and his touch.

"If yer' good I'll untie ya'. Until then yer' tied. Understand?" He asked and kissed down her stomach. "Yes," she moaned out. Daryl unbuttoned her pants and threw them to the floor. He could see her arousal through the white cotton panties. He ran a finger over her panties, making her hips jerk. "Please!" She begged quietly. "Scream it, sweetheart. Let 'em know how bad ye' want it." He watched as she literally started moaning his Daryl and it was quite loud. "Please Daryl! Please! Please! Please!"

He moved her panties aside and slid a finger into her moist folds. "Damn girl, yer' all ready for me." She nodded involuntary. Daryl attached his lips to the bid of sensitive nerves, and she let out a breathy moan. He continued to work at her with his hands and mouth, turning the pleasure into pain with all the teasing.

"I need you now!" Elizabeth yelled out. He reached up and pulled the handkerchief loose, and her arms instantly, almost like a magnet, went straight to his belt. She pulled all clothing off his body, and waited for him to continue his work.

Daryl thought about how fast things were moving and stopped himself. He wanted to do this right. He took a moment to remove her underwear and admired her beauty. This girl, who was barely an adult was right beneath him, begging him to touch her. No woman has ever begged Daryl Dixon, but she did, and he loved it. It made him feel wanted, and needed. Something he lacked in his childhood.

He took his time in caressing her body, touching places she thought couldn't produce such pleasure. His eyes had lust in them, but also something else. Love. Pure and innocent love.

The words he whispered to her confirmed her theory. "I love you." Elizabeth has only had a handful of people say that to her. Most of them were family members and the others were close friends. She's never had a man, let alone a man like Daryl, say something so deep and personal.

To Daryl this was a big deal. He didn't throw out 'I love you's' to anyone. He couldn't remember the last time he told a person he loved them. Maybe his mom when he was a kid? Or Merle when he got locked up again? He couldn't remember, he just knew that when he did say it. He meant it,

"I love you too." She felt proud for finally telling him. Sure, she shouted it at climax, but she didn't know if he took it seriously. They loved each other, and that's all that matter.

*******
Sorry if this wasn't full out smut. I will make the next smut scene intense. I just felt like this was the place to stop it! Leave a comment, vote and follow! Thanks! ~ InSearchOfFlames