Parallel Universe

By Tyrøne, again.

Everybody has a Tøny. Killing him would be fulfilling his violent wishes, if it's even possible, and ignoring him is a pain in the ass. How the hell can you get rid of this asshole? Drugs?

This book is a sort of sequel to Just før Fun. It will not make sense if you haven't read it.
Not that it'll make much sense upon first read anyway, but it's better to read after the first book.

"Johnny Pardo. Currently, he's the FBI's most wanted man. But you know who wants him more? Me! He's shot several of my best men dead and I'm not gonna have a single goodnight sleep until I catch that son of a bitch and neither will you! Do I make myself clear?!"

"Sir, yes sir!"

"Good. Now get your asses back to work!"

***

John: "This bar sucks. The music sucks. The people suck, and the drinks taste like dogshit."

Michael: "Jesus John, with your attitude I feel like you're the only thing that sucks here."

"And you'll be sucking dick if you don't shut the fuck up right now."

"Sometimes I wonder why I even hangout with you."

"Because you love sucking dicks."

*sigh*

"What? I hurt your feelings? Man up you little bitch. Let's get the fuck outta here!"

"I think I rather stay and take my chances with the bartender."

"Ugh whatever ya pussy. Suit yourself."

John walked out of the bar, barely drunk.

"What now?" He thought.

Tøny: "May I make a suggestion."

"Not tonight, I'm not feeling up to it."

"Growing soft are we?"

"Shut your dumbass up."

John never saw Tøny, nor did he actually hear his voice.
It was himself.
He was simply talking to himself through his thoughts.

"C'mon you rotten sack of filth. Don't be a buzzkill. Do it. You know you want to."

"Fine but I'm not killing any children tonight. Just one grown man."

"Woman. Haven't fucked in a while."

"Okay one grown woman and that's it!"

John went to his usual spot where homeless people lived around.

"I was hoping you'd go after a decent woman this time. Homeless bitches are so disgusting."

"I'm tired and I'm not risking my head to fuck a decent woman for you."

John found a homeless woman in her forties, lying in the corner of an abandoned building.
He offered her money and made her follow him to an alleyway where no one was around.
First thing he did was punch her hard in her throat, leaving her unable to breathe and scream for help.
As she tried to catch her breath and fathom what just happened, he kicked her in the stomach.
He then pushed her into a wall, knocked a couple of her teeth out, bashed her head on a dumpster, and after she fell onto the ground barely conscious and constantly puking blood, he bashed her head under his boot until her skull shattered and her brain splattered all over the ground.

"You're gonna fuck her like that, genius?"

*sigh*

"Yeah that's what I thought. This is your own fault. Now you gotta find another woman to rape."

"I'll pick up a whore."

"But she won't scream!"

"I'll go rough on her."

"Y'know that's not the same! That's not gonna please your needs!"

"Your needs."

"Stop acting like I'm not a part of you."

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!"

"You're a pathetic freak in denial of himself."

"I said, shut the fuck up!"

He started beating the woman's corpse in anger.
Causing the corpse's ribs to shatter.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!"

"Great. Now you're gaining attraction. You're gonna get yourself caught, idiot."

John quickly wiped the blood off himself and started walking away from the place.