Yes

The year was 1951.
John was sitting alone at a bar.
A woman sat next to him.

"What brings your handsome face into this shitty bar downtown?"

John: "Many things. Who's asking?"

"A lonely woman."

"Well I'm no lonely man. Piss off."

"That's no way to talk to a lady."

"I don't give a flying fuck about your gender. I talk to people however I wish."

"Oh you try to act so tough and mean but... I can see a void inside your eyes. An emptiness you've failed to fill. You've tried all your life again and again, you may have even hurt people, but you never got to fill the emptiness, and you can't hide it either. Not from me."

"What're you, a therapist or somethin'?"

"You're lonely. You try to ignore it and forget about it by burying your head in work, but you just can't."

Tøny: "This bitch is starting to get on my nerves. Let's take her somewhere quiet and off her."

"And what has made you believe that you're such an expert in knowing who I am?"

Tøny: "Why the fuck are you talking to her all calm like that?"

"Your eyes."

Tøny: "She's clearly a self righteous idiot."

"Is that so?"

Tøny: "Ugh, just how bored are you, to keep up with this shit?!"

"Yes. You're thinking about it aren't you? You think about it with every single pretty girl you meet. Touching her, hugs and kisses, taking her to bed, talking to her all night... loving her."

Tøny: "This bitch thinks she knows it all, she clearly doesn't know a single fucking thing about you. I mean, love? Seriously? What a bullshit made up concept, it makes hope seem almost real."

"I want you to stop talking to me."

Tøny: "Don't ask her so politely, what's wrong with you? Just walk the fuck outta here! You can find her and kill her later."

"But I won't. And that's the difference between me and them. I don't want to stop talking to you. I want you to take me to your house tonight. I want to show you what it means to be loved back. I want you to believe in love again. It's not too late. It's never too late. All you need is someone who cares. I care. I really do."

Tøny: "Just what the fuck is this moron on about?! She's probably an agent or something. Yeah, that's it! Don't you dare take her back to your house, it's gonna be an ambush! You should leave the state! They're onto you! I know she's hot shit but you gotta leave immediately! Don't get yourself caught for pussy! Use your brain, not your dick!"

"Shut up."

Tøny: "Oh for fuck's sake!"

"No. What's your name by the way? I forgot to ask."

Tøny: "Don't you answer that!"

"John."

Tøny: "Arggggggghhhhhhhhhh!"

"I'm Diane. It's a pleasure to meet you. Y'know, I've been waiting to meet you for a long time."

Tøny: "I knew it! She's an agent!"

"What do you mean by that?"

Tøny: "What the fuck?! Are you outta your mind?! She's clearly gonna bring hellfire down on you if you keep sitting here like a fucking moron!"