The Beginning of The End

Chapter 1
**********************************************************

   Scott's POV

      It's been a while since Shelby came in with my brother. Quite rude of her to just take him. Still, why did I put the necklace on again? I know what happens. I can hear him. I can see a ghostly version standing next to me, I can also... talk to him... I still miss the person he was... Enough of being a sad depressing bitch, you got stuff to do. Stop getting flashbacks from the past....

      Why do I still miss my parents?...

      Our dad treated me and Xornoth like shit and mom was a damn murderer, but then again mom cared about us. Father sacrificed himself to save me when Xornoth turned into a full-on demon.

      "Thinking about the past again?..." A voice came from behind me. "Huh!" "Damn, you forgot about me," Xornoth said, "N-no, I didn't! How could I forget about the demon that lives in my brain!" I yelled back.

      "You know that you're freezing the kitchen?" Xornoth replied with a smug look on his face. I quickly looked down at the floor. There was ice all over the floor. I could see some ice spikes that started to form. "Wow, you really are the villain. Trying to destroy your house. You're probably going to freeze everyone you know." Xornoth continued with.

      "No, I'm not the villain. I can't be..." "You are the villain, dear little brother. You have to be, think about it. It won't be long before that wizard friend will meet her end. Just admit it,

      You are the villain..."

      "NO! NO! NO! I'M NOT THE VILLAIN!"

      "Are you sure, Scott? Take a look around you and you are telling me you're not the villain..." I open my eyes to see the room coated in ice. Ice spikes right through the walls. Icicles hanging on the ceiling. A Nightmare it was. The room was silent. All you can hear was my frozen tears hitting the floor.

      "Giving you a few days to admit you are the villain or I will make you see it." Xornoth's Ghostly form disappears.

        "I hate this fake version of my brother..."

A/n: I'm so sorry for disappearing. ;-; And I keep making Fanfics and won't finish others.

Word count: 380 (pointless)