Days Before it Starts

Chapter 2
**********************************************************

Scott's POV

A few days have passed since the "incident". Just yesterday I found out something weird. My hands... They are frozen... Well, that's normal but ice only went up to my wrists but now it's up to my shoulders. How odd.

"Have you thought about it?" "Y-Yea" "Are sure you aren't the villain?" "Sorry, but I don't think I'm the villain..." Xornoth walked up to me and grabbed the gem that contains himself and pulled it towards himself. Since I'm wearing it he pulled me too. I was about to fight back but then I heard a crack.

"No... You just did not... H-how...?" Pieces of the gem crumbled to the floor. Xornoth did not look so ghostly anymore. I did not realize it but corruption vines started to wrap around my legs. I shook the vines off and started to walk back.

He was free. I quickly ran out of my bedroom and started to run out of the house. When I got out I flew up and started to fly to the crystal cliffs. I have to warn Gem. Xornoth is out...

I was only a few feet up in the air before Xornoth started to throw odd-looking weapons that looked like spears.

I continue to fly. I was flying as fast as I could.

**********************************************************
A few minutes later
**********************************************************

I soon was able to see the Crystal Cliffs in the distance. I quickly landed semi-close to the school. I could see Gem, Jimmy, Lizzie, Katherine, and Fwhip at the entrance of the school. I quickly started to run to the entrance. Xornoth suddenly appeared in front of me. I quickly dodge him and continue to run.

I heard a yell. "SCOTT, WATCH OUT!" I looked up to see Jimmy yell that with everyone watching. That's when I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I look down and see one of Xornoth's odd spears right through my chest. It was burning my skin. I slowly fall onto the floor.

Painful...

Everything started to get blurry. I felt someone touch me. I heard yelling and the clanging of swords. Soon I couldn't hear anything. Everything is dark...

Dark...

Words: 368