It Starts Soon

Chapter 3

**********************************************************

   Gem's POV

       I kneeled down next to Scott. "Is he okay?!" Jimmy asked who was right to me. He seemed to be holding back tears. He held on to his hand. "I can try to heal the injury a bit, for he won't bleed out as much," I said, trying to calm Jimmy down. While I was doing healing magic. I turn to see everyone else coming back. "Xornoth disappeared..." Fwhip said.

      I looked back at Scott's injury. The spear... is gone. Wait, why isn't my magic healing the injury... "Does anyone have bandages!? Something is wrong! My magic won't heal Scott!" I yelled out, everyone said "no". I quickly took off my cape and ripped the end and tied the end around Scott's injury.

      "Jimmy, hurry and pick him up! We have to get to my wizard tower!"

**********************************************************
2 hours later
**********************************************************

      "This is weird... My magic did not work..." I said, "The spear... It has to be fire magic for Scott to pass out so easily..." Jimmy said. "Why isn't Fwhip in here, aren't those 2 allies?" Lizzie said. "Lizzie, they aren't allies anymore..." Katherine replied with.

       "Why?" Lizzie asked. Jimmy seemed to be surprised too. I don't think he knew either. "That's a story for next time..." I said.

      "I'm sure you don't want to know..." I heard a voice from behind me. "Scott! You're finally awake!" I said, Jimmy jumped on to him. "You had me worried, dumbass..." Jimmy said while hugging him. I look at Lizzie and she looked like she was going to murder someone.

      "Jimmy, can you get off him for can check his injury," I asked Jimmy, Jimmy got off him.
**********************************************************
The Next Day
**********************************************************
   Scott's POV

      Everyone was out of the room. They had to drag Jimmy to get him out.

      It still hurts... It still feels like it's burning... It hurts a lot, but I have to get over it... I don't really feel good...

      I take a look around the room. What's in here? What is there to do. Potions, brewing stands, my jacket, wait did they take that, if so I will have that back. I soon realized most of my stuff was on the table.

      I moved my legs to the side of the bed and put them on the floor. I lift myself up, sh!t. I quickly sat back down. Why are my legs weak. I mean I did get stabbed but it wasn't my legs. Did the spear have something in it?

      Wait, did it have something?...

Words: 425