7: Weird feeling

I look closely on my phone's screen, it clearly states that my mom was calling and my messages are flooded with

Why are you not answering?
Are you okay?
Where were you last night?
Please Aria answer your calls your dad and i are so worried.
PLEASE ARIA.

Oh gosh! My eyebrows narrow with horror and my body was suddenly so tensed. I dont want them to worry. I automatically dialed my moms number. I almost cry because I feel so guilty for making them worry but i was surprise that Drew was next to me holding my hand.

"Is everything okay?"

"Have to call my mom. Theyre worried."

He nod once. Serious. Calm. I bit my lip. How the hell did I forgot to call my mom?!

"Mom."

"Thank goodness Aria! Are you okay? Youre aunt cant contact you from your apartment landline then youre not answering your phone honey. Where are you now?"

I look tensed to Drew. I cant tell my mom that I slept with some stranger last night and now I'm here in is bed singing him a song and cuddling like I have some kind of relationship with him! I shook my head with confusion and tried to collect my thoughts and think straight through the situation.

"I'm fine mom. I'm still here in the main land, I'm hanging out with a new friend and explored the place the whole day. I'm alright mom, dont be worried. Sorry I made you worried, I didnt intent to. I was so busy having fun and i forgot to call. Sorry, i just didnt mean to make you worried."

She was silent while absorbing my explanation that was the truth but a few details hidden.

"Youre okay?"

"Yes mom."

I look at Drew and squeeze his hand softly.

"I'm never felt fine than ever. I'm so grateful you gave me this awesome vacation."

She was silent but I know she have tears in her eyes.

"Oh darling." she burst with tears and gigling.

"I'm so happy mom. Dont worry about me here. Tell dad that too. I'm sorry again for making you both so worried. I'm having a great time here."

I look again to Drew and I saw a small smile from the side of his lips. My heart jumps like a bunny that goes up and down.

"Nice knowing that you are okay darling. I'll tell this to your dad. So? I must be disturbing you with your friends out there. Have fun honey!"

"Yes mom. I love you."

"I love you too darling."

I ended the call and turned to Drew but surprised to what he did. He pushing me on his bed and now I'm laying down under him. Hes so close, our nose touches and his hand was tracing my jaw line. His other arm was supporting himself from not completely falling on top of me. He is smiling like a kid who finally got what he wanted.

"What?" I confusely asked trying to be serious but some smiles escaped from the corners of my lips.

I turned into a statue after he brush his nose to mine. Holy molly! I can feel his breathing while I lost track on mine.

"Breathe."

I did as he told.

"What did your mom say?"

"Shes asking if I'm okay."

"Are you okay?"

I looked to him confused.

"With me?" he added.

"Of course." I automatically respond like I dont have to ask myself if I am because I know I am okay with him.

"But I think I need to go back to my aunt's place." I added.

He pause.

"Youre leaving me?"

My eyes rolled and suddenly tried to move my head away from him by surprise but his hand on my cheek stopped me so sudden.

"I need to. I dont want them worrying about me so I'll better spend the night there."

"But I want to sleep with you tonight."

I rolled my eyes again.

"Dont dream about more than sleeping."

He laughed.

"Yes. Just sleeping Aria. I can sleep with you so peacefully. I'm suffering insomia for a few months and you stopped it in just one night."

My mouth drops open.

"Youre kidding."

He shook his head.

"You are one powerful medication."

I gigled.

"Youre to close."

"I like being close to you."

I blushed. This man is unbelievable. He gives me a very very alien feeling I never felt before. Like what I said before, boys arent my thing. Boys are just boys for me but Drew? He is a mystery. A very very rare creature I liked to be with and I want to be with.

"Say something." he whisper.

I surprised him by pushing him and now i'm on top of him, my head on his chest. I looked to him and he is smirking like hell.

"Now its a tie." i announced smirking too.

"Come here you."

His hands are now on my hips, trying to position me some other side he wanted. My head landed near his head, my nose touches his neck.

"Woah there! Thats my weakness."

He wrap his one arm to me while his other hand was trying to clear my hair on my face that are pretty much messed up. He laughed.

"Much better."

I wrap him with my arms to and he was silent but his mouth shaped 'O' because he was a little surprise with my move.

I feel so comfortable and I felt he is too after he exhaled and smiled to me relaxed.

"Stay." he whisper.

"As much as I want that plan, its still not gonna work."

"Please."

I looked at him.

"Dont beg Drew. You know I cant--"

"Then dont. I really want to spend another night with you."

I'm gonna melt. I exhaled and surprised because he kissed my forehead.

"I love today. Youre very fun to be with."

I gigled.

"I had fun too."

He smiled and exhaled.

"Oh what can i do to make you stay."

My heart jumps in a trampoline as i heard him say that, he really is trying to tempt me to stay. And its very very very weird feeling that I also do want to stay.