4: Unusual Morning

My eyes flicker and trying to adjust with the dark room I'm in. I held my head because I felt a little dizzy after sitting up fastly as a sudden reaction.

"Where in the world am I?"

I yawn unconciously then fall back to bed. I bet its early, my eye lids are falling heavily.

"Aria?"

That voice wakes my memories out, yes! Of course I was in a party then I walked in the beach and met this stranger with heart melting voice!

"Drew..." I sleepily whispered.

"Did you slept well?"

"Wait... Oh gosh, how did I end up in your bed? Sorry. Oh gosh sorry. This is--urrggh. Sorry." I embarassedly said.

He still is beside me, close but fine. Still in long sleeves and sunglasses?! I stopped my self in laughing but I can't control my smiles so I placed my hands to my face to hide my smiles!

"You fell asleep in me."

In him...

Then my consciousness hits me!

"I didn't remember walking...so that means you carried me all the way here?! Oh gosh." 

"Y-yes."

"Ahhhh!" I screamed in irritation with myself.

How can I fall asleep and and :(

He smiled. His head was occupying the space between my neck and shoulder.

"Its fine. Thank you Aria."

I laughed.

"Thank you for what? I should be the one saying that Drew. Its embarassing for you to carry me. Thanks for bringing me here. Thats nice of you."

He moved his face, the tip of his nose touched the edge of my neck that makes me have goosebumps.

I took a deep breath, his closeness made me breathless. And thank goodness he made a little space between us.

"Sorry, I disturbed you a lot."

"Don't ever be sorry, I'm thankful you came."

I smiled and I was kinda surprised when he brushed one side of my face with his fingertips. I felt extreme goosebumps.

"Can you stay...for a while?" he said in a lower much heart melting voice that makes my whole body want to dig it self deeper in this bed.

"Sure, Drew... I wish I can."

"You can, please." He said very fastly like he really want me to stay.

It really sounds great he do want me to stay. Very heart warming.

"Wow, I never--" i mumbled.

"Never what?"

"Anticipated that, such thing is possible..."

I felt him move closer, my vains fired up. Holy cow! What was that feeling?!

"Oopps, sorry. Did I made you uncomfortable? Sorry."

I gigled.

"No, I was...surprised to your effect to me after you went closer."