2: Weird Stranger

Boracay, Philippines

Peaceful but also lonely, I sat on the sand on the seashore watching the sunset. Crazy enough to have a fantasy of Bieber sitting by my side and holding my hand while watching the sky go darker.

"I'm out of my mind."

I stood up and gone back to our house here in the island. My Aunt keeps this place balanced and managed well. She is with her husband who just arrived with his two boys that I'm sure twins because there identical.

"Oh, the boys are here!" aunty announced.

We had dinner together and I'm having fun watching the twins do crazy stuffs while eating. They're insanely energetically funny. I saw my aunt always warning them to just focus eating by her eyes widens up a couple of times.

"So? Are you going out today Aria?"

"Oh no Aunt Isabella, I'll take a rest for tonight. Maybe tomorrow will be great for a night out."

"Please call me Tita and Tito for your Uncle. We are more used to it here in the Philippines."

"Sure, tita! I should embrace the Filipino culture a little bit."

She smiled at me and we finished our dinner. The dishes were mostly filipino dishes and one of my favorite, caldereta! The spicy version of my Tita Isabella. I walked a few minutes outside and decided to go to bed early.

"And of course, i didnt forget to have this."

I said as i sticked a poster of Justin Bieber to a wall in my room.

"Thats more like it." i smiled at it.

Seriously, my Bieber fever never came low. Its always the same as everyday. His voice starts playing again in my ears, thanks to my headphones who made it possible.

***

The next day was normal, i went out to enjoy the beach of boracay. I had a trip to the main boracay place where thousands of tourist where enjoying the white sand and crystal clear water. I roam around and around to several stores and braid a little side of my hair. I also had a temporary tattoo just like Justin Bieber's Believe tattoo on his arm. Its crazy that we have matching tattoos now. My heart secretly smiled at the thought of him again. Few boys watched me having the believe henna tattoo they call. They say i look so sweet to have a temporary tattoo! Crazy boracay boys.

"Can i join you today?"

A filipino guy asked me, i raised an eyebrow to his approach. He followed me to my table and stand infront of me waiting for me to respond.

"No, i want to be alone please."

"But--"

"Just go away, do you want to have a fight with my boyfriend?"

He look shocked and immediately turn away. Yep, i lied and its worth it. I know that he is a playboy or some dangerous kind of stranger so its better to push him away.

After lunch i played volleyball with other tourists, they keep on asking me if I'm a celebrity from other country because they say i look so charming and i was like...

"Nope, not a chance but I'm a Justin Bieber fan."

They start laughing and asking me about issues about my idol. Mostly about him disappearing.

"He's s magician, he can shift my emotions and make me feel so good. Plus he can disapear and be invisible in everyone. Guess, he is really a great magician."