1 : Without a Justin Bieber

I cant breathe, all my tears are falling. Noone died or something. I just missed him being so active in the music industry. He doesnt release any song, havent scheduled a tv appearance, didnt set concert dates and no posts on his website, facebook, twitter even instagram. The media got bored covering his daily life, the paparazzi stopped posting photos of him. It breaks my heart of feeling that he is farther than he usually was.

I'm a Justin Drew Bieber fan, a certified die hard fan. A Belieber who misses its Idol.

More than 4 years, my life was circulating with his presence in my room with all of his face sticked on my wall and all of my gadgets that have his picture as my wallpaper. As i stare at the mirror seeing myself wearing a Bieber Shirt with the word "Believe" , i cant stop myself from crying. I miss him, i miss his power of making me strong enough to face my day by just hearing one of his songs. I sat on the floor i'm standing before and tried to calm myself from crying so hard. I embraced my legs and placed my forehead to my knees.

I'm so affected with the huge difference happened after his 2nd concert documentary movie. He announced of having a break, it been more than six months from that day and still he wasnt showing off.

"Aria! Your bestfriend is here! Come on down!"

I ignored the voice, i know i cant face them at this moment. The footsteps coming near doesnt bother me, its like i dont care for anything thats happening.

"ARIA!! Are you okay?!" my bestfriend exclaimed with her eyes widens as a sign of shockness.

"I'm fine." i said while sobbing.

"This is about biebs again, isnt it? It always looks like your boyfriend broke up with you. Unbelievable Aria! Its been half a year already, just think that he is happy without the fame okay? He must have missed being so free. Dont you think of that?"

"Of course i do! I just missed him."

"Well, dont be a cry baby! Your parents are so worried about you! Youre getting more slimmer! You ate once a day, you'll be sick any day now!"

"I'll try to work with my appetite. I promise that one, Sophia."

She pull me back to my bed and gave me a white envelope. It makes me curious because her smile looks so different and controversial.

"Open it Aria, its from your mom. Its for your vacation."

"My vacation?"

"She thinks you need a break too like Justin Bieber."

I opened the envelope and plane tickets pop out.

"Holy shiizz, plane tickets to the Philippines?!"

I browse the envelope and a brochure about Boracay, Philippines was in it. The paper has a quote: Its more fun in the Philippines

"S-seriously?"

Sophia laughed at me, she called my mom and dad with her loud voice as loud as huge speakers.

"So? You like the idea honey? Its been 4 years ago when we last visited that place. You should come there by yourself."

"Wait?! Did you just said by myself?! You guys are not coming with me?"

An eyebrow was highing up as i said that. They look at each other worried that I'll hate the idea of having the whole trip by myself. I'm 18, yes. Old enough to go alone and if I'm really will go alone its gonna be my first trip without them.

"Can you manage dear?" my dad asked.

"Well yes but is everything settled there? Where I'll stay? Go? And everything?"

"Yes honey, we set it all for you. We will be so busy this school break and worried to leave you here at home alone. Philippines had its finest beach on Boracay, our island was much improved now."

We have an island near boracay, its a private island by my grandfather who past away. Our family got the place and they say that it will be given to me on the right time and also my family's huge business companies. My future is ensured by the wealth of the people around me and I feel so lucky about it.

"Okay, everything sounds great. But can sophia come with me?" i glanced at my bestfriend smiling but changed her expression after hearing my request.

"Sorry Aria, i wanted to! But our family will visit Europe by next week. Its our relatives there who insisted us to spend our school break."

I frowned. I wanted to go to boracay with Sophia, my thought of party all night with her disappeared like bubbles.

"You should go alone Aria, it will be fun."

"Yeah, i hope. I'll go mom dad, and can i have an extra favor?"

"Yes?"

"Can i visit tacloban? Its just a fight away from there. I should extend help, do you want our companies help too? It will be great for us to donate a few goods for them. We are so fortunate to have this lifestyle."

They approved and somehow i can feel the happiness, my family is greatful of me being a Justin Bieber Fan. They say i became more socialite, open minded and confident.

Justin really is a big part of my life just like any Belieber out there.