6: Stay with him

Its a bright morning in Boracay, people are enjoying the great summer weather today. Just like we do while sitting here in a bench.

I grin as my mind rewinds the moments happened since last night. I'm glad I went to that party. I'm glad I walk to that beach. I'm glad I talked to this stranger. He noticed me smiling like an idiot beside him.

"What you thinking?"

"Nothing." He frown because he knows I'm hiding my thoughts.

I licked the Chocolate ice cream. I have and he also did with his Vanilla. I smiled again while looking straight at him. It would be amazing if I look into his eyes but he is still in sunglasses crap.

"I'm glad I met you last night." I whispered.

He shifted his head to our front and laughed lightly like I told him a hilarious joke.

"So do I." he said with his low sexy voice.

Were not done with the ice cream when we start walking again, admiring the views from the ocean. He held my hand and it is like an electric shock. Geez my nerves was seriously jumping. Or my heart? Get the hold of yourself Sparks! He smiled and I'm clueless why. He tightens the grip of my hand.

"Many males are staring at you like they wanted to hunt you down. Its irritating...annoying." he explained.

Thats why he held my hand? To show people that he has a claim on me? I blushed. Shit. Why did I blushed?!

"They may thought that youre my boyfriend." I cant believe I said that out loud.

"Good, if they thought."

Seriously. I blushed again. He looked at me and smiled lightly. I focused to my ice cream to stop myself from freaking out! This is the exact feeling those romantic books are talking about. It is some kind of feeling like freaking out but in a good way. A good good way.

"Oh thats cool. Lets come there." I dragged him to the souvenir shop on the street side.

I lets go of his hand as I looked closely to a shirt with a front print 'Its more fun in the Philippines' it has a better quality than the rest of the souvenir shirts in the island.

"You like it?"

"Yeah- excuse me? Do you have a size for me?"

"Certainly mam." the sales lady walked to dive in the stocks at the back.

"Get another with my size." Drew added before she made it thru the door.

He smiled and walk to the counter and handed the cashier his card.
Oh no.

"I'll pay mine." I said

"No. I already did."

"Here's your card Mr. Deither Cruz." the cashier handed back his card.

Wait? Deither?

"Extention card from a company." he explained.

Okay?

"Here is it mam, sir. Thank you for shopping." she gave Drew a smile while a fake one for me.

She also gave me a 'oh hi slut, so he buys you everything because you gave him everything including your body' look. I frown and immediately walk out the store. Drew grabbed my hand after we made it thru the door and i didnt grab it back but he squeeze my hand and held it so tight.

"Hey."

I ignored him and continue to walk without saying a word.

"Whats wrong?" he asked. I looked at him and his eyes narrow, i frown. I still cant say a word.