8: Absurd

He is staring at me like i have to answer his question the way he wanted me to answer it but my mind tells me to do what should be done.

"Some guys will pick me up in a few minutes." I said like I'm whispering.

I looked at him and he look pissed.

"Can't-"

Before he continue what he was saying, I surrounded him with my arms and planted my face on his chest. He was surprised and lost with my action but i felt him hugging back.

"Tell me we will see each other again." I whisper.

He didn't spoke and we were silent hearing each others breathing. I closed my eyes realizing i became too attached to him like we spent time together more than we actually did.

"Will we?" I looked at his face.

His lips go close to my ear.

"We will stay in touch girl."

I smiled with relief and undefined joy grows though my veins. He took my phone saving his phone number and i saw him opening my email and adding his personal email. I was going to take back my phone but he raised it up.

"Hey!" I protested.

"I wanted us to take a photo even for once but the lighting here is horrible." he complained.

"If we meet-"

"When we meet-" he corrected me

I rolled my eyes to him and he flashed his heart melting smile.

"When we meet again, we will have photos to take." I assured him.

He opened my phone again and before I attempted to stole it back, he raised it up again.

"Can you send me your photo?"

"Why?"

"I'm gonna miss you so can you at least send me one?"

"Come on, we will meet again after a few days so-"

"Please?"

He had what he wanted of course. I sent him a selfie i had from my room on New York. Its terrible to think that I have to leave him now but I'm so grateful to be able to experience a day with some stranger who become a friend then become someone special in one day. It sounds absurd to state that you will be attached to someone you knew just a single day but its more absurd to deny something to yourself and base your feelings to a known standard of others. Be honest to yourself, don't let the judgement of others influence your true feelings because you're the only one who felt it so they don't have an idea what its like.

"They're here. Drew..."

He hugged me again and squeezed me harder that he usually do.

"Call me before you sleep." I told him.

I heard him giggled.

"Sure will."

"Aria!!!" someone shouted.

They're already looking for me and I don't know what got into me but I searched for his lips and lightly tap my lips to his. He was surprised and so am I. He was frozen like me. What the fck did I just did?!?!?!!!

"I have to go." I managed to speak before I step away from him.

"Wait-"

He grabbed my elbow and forcedly pulled me. My lips landed to his and he passionately kissing me and I was lost to it. I was kissing him back like I wanted it for so long. Its weird to feel that what were doing is so right. As soon as I'm pulling my lips away, he was following. I 'm so glad he did and it felt the same thing, it feels so right. I stop kissing back to caution him. I can clearly hear some guys shouting my name.

"See you soon." I immediately said after our lips parted.

I smiled to him and run to the direction I'm hearing the shouting.

"There you are!" they greeted me.

"We should go now." I found myself running to their vehicle like I'm being chased.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I just want to go back as soon."

The truth is I wanted to leave as soon because I feel like I want to stay with Drew again and keep him with me. I am scared that my feelings invade me and end up throwing everything away for him. I'm afraid to be too reckless that I already am.

"We need to go to the boat Aria."

My legs are like jello and my hands are burning cold and shaking. I feel so weak leaving Drew after that kiss but i feel much weaker realizing I have to fly to another province tomorrow to do the charity work I asked my parents before meaning I can't see him for a few days even I wanted to.

"Everything is set for you." my mom responded.

"Thank you mom! I will do my best to represent our company."

I asked for a charity work to help the victims of Typhoon Haiyan which was the same calamity that Justin Bieber helped. As soon as I heard this disaster that happened here in the Philippines, I was determined to convince the board of our company to send donations. But after knowing the effort Justin made to raise money to help the victims? I was inspired to go to the location as well and personally give my donations like what he did. It was his way of ending his Believe World Tour and the Typhoon victims was his crowd. I was crying to see him do such thing and proves how thoughtful person he is that the world kept on judging. I end up jumping on my bed after I entered my room.

"I can't believe I kissed him." I whispered like I was regretting it but everyone knows I don't.

I checked my phone and I have a single message.

Are you home yet?

I am, just now.

Thank God you're safe, miss you already though

Of course I am! Err its like an hour ago

Well i miss you since you stop kissing back

Drew!

I turned red and cant help myself to smile like an idiot! My phone rang and it made mg jump!

"Why?" he greeted me like that

"What?"

"You texted 'Drew!!!' like you're calling me."

"You started an awkward topic that's why"

"It's not awkward because I liked it."

"Drew!!"

"What? I want to be honest."

I cant help myself again to laugh because I'm so flattered or happy or confused or blushing as hell! I ended the call at he immediately called back.

"Don't end the call like that."

"Sorry, i just couldn't control myself in a moment."

He laughed

"What do you mean by that?"

"I'm happy i lose myself and steal a kiss."

"I'm happy you did because you made me realize that I should have kissed you more than that."

I was silent and ended the call again because I was so flattered and I cant contain myself from laughing like a stupid girl who won a stuffed animal from a hard game in an arcade.

As expected, he is calling me back again.

_________________________________
......to be continued

Trying to finish this one up <3