CHAPTER 1

Autors Note:  Please don't read if you are under 18  Mature Content.  

NATALIA POV:

The private jet finally landed in New York. I'm finally returning home after being gone for eight years. Attending boarding school and then college overseas. My father has been too busy continuing the legacy of the Gambino crime family. My mother died when I was eight and he threw himself into his work and became a ruthless man. I'm only attracted to older men which probably stems from my daddy issues. As I step off the plane and head to the car I see three of my father's men waiting to escort me to the mansion. They are all looking at me with lust in their eyes. Who could blame them I'm gorgeous. The oldest one is beyond sexy and that sexy smirk on his face is making me cream my panties. I'm a very sexual woman craving a man's touch around the clock. He walks up to me and introduces himself. "Hello Natalia I am Valentino your fathers head of security". I bite my lip his voice is deep and sexy I clench my legs together to relive the aching in my pussy. "it's a pleasure to meet you Valentino. There is silence on the car ride. When we arrive Valentino informs me my father is not home, but will be here for dinner and is having guests over. Of course he is not here he hasn't had shit to do with me since mom died, what did I expect. I wouldn't be surprised if the dinner was with a potential suitor he could marry me off to for his benefit. We arrive and I head up to my room to shower. Once I'm done showering I lay in the bed and take a short nap before I need to start getting ready for dinner. I straighten my hair and do a smoky eye. I decide on a sexy black dress with black stiletto heels (DRESS PICTURED ABOVE). I walk down the stairs and hear my father's voice in the kitchen. He is yelling at his employees. "Mr. Lushiano is coming, So no one fuck this dinner up". He turns around and sees me. His eyes light up and his whole demeanor changes. He actually looks happy to see me, I'm shocked. He hugs me "I missed you so much Natalia,  you have grown into a fine young lady and look so much like your mother". "Hi dad I missed you too". He smiles, "tell me all about college you got your degree in business, right?". I roll my eyes he knows the answer to this question, he forced me to get a degree in business to help him run his. "Good, you can start managing our most popular club Euphoria tomorrow night. I recently had to dispose of the manager. I will need someone I trust until I can find someone else". He wants me to manage a club, not a good idea. Too much temptation, would he fire me for fucking a random in the office? "Mr. Lushiano and his wife and son are coming to dinner tonight, he is a very important guns dealer. Eventually his son will take over the business. I really need him as a supplier; I need you to flirt with his son. Make him think you are interested." Of course I knew he would use me in some way to benefit him. Not surprised at all. "Of course father, anything else you need me to do". "No, your dress is very revealing so everything will work out well" We are interrupted by a knock at the door. "Go answer it sweetie, I want you to be the first person they see". I roll my eyes and sashay over to the door. I open it and there they are the father, son and wife. I stop in my tracks when I see who I assume is the father, holy shit forget the son. I want this god of a man to be the only one talking to me tonight. Both father and son look at me from head to toe, paying special attention to my legs and breasts. I see the look in his eyes, he wants to fuck me and I smirk. The wife looks at me with disgust. I get this look frequently from women. However I can't take my eyes of Mr. Lushiano. I vow to have this man. Come hell or high water he will be fucking me soon. Before I can introduce myself my father walks up to the door. "Mr. Lushiano please come in, it's good to finally meet you". "The pleasure is all mine Mr. Gambino, this is my wife Andrea and my son Emilio". "Nice to meet you all, this is my daughter Natalia. She recently just returned from college and is in need of some friends. Emilio why don't you and my daughter go have a chat. Get to know each other". "Of course Mr. Gambino". Emilio looks at me like I'm his next meal; he's hot but not old enough for me". "Come with me Emilio". I lead him out back to our outside lounge area to talk. We sit down and he puts his hand on my bare leg. "You are very sexy Natalia". I can already tell this guy is cocky. He must have women throwing themselves at him to be so bold. I can tell he is used to getting what he wants. Of course I need to play along so he thinks I'm interested. "Thank you Emilio, you are quite handsome". He moves his hand to the inside of my thigh.  "Why don't you let me take you out to dinner tomorrow night"? He takes his other hand and with his index finger he starts to run it down my collar bone to the valley of my breasts. My nipples instantly harden. "Your nipples are so hard Natalia; I think they are begging to be sucked". Then he moves his index finger over to my right breast and starts to circle it around my nipple. I let out a low moan. "That is music to my ears Natalia".  You are letting a complete stranger touch you. I bet you like to get fucked hard Natalia. Do you want me to touch that slut pussy"? I just nod. His degrading words are turning me on. No one has ever called me a slut in bed. There is just something so erotic about it. I spread my legs wide so my dress rides up and my shaved bare sex comes into view. I look down and my pussy is glistening from how wet I am. "No panties Natalia? Mmmm I guess you are a dirty whore after all". He spreads my legs farther apart and takes his thumb and starts circling my clit. "It feels so good Emilio". "Your pussy is so wet Natalia, you are such a dirty girl, tell me what you want Natalia". "Make me cum". I want him to fuck my brains out, but I suddenly realize that we are out in the open anyone can be looking at us. I look toward the back entry of the house. I see Mr. Lushiano staring at me. Then at my aching core. When did he come out? I didn't hear him. I am too caught up in the pleasure I didn't realize anyone came out. It is turning me on even more with him watching. I want him to watch, I proceed to move one of the straps of my dress down revealing my right breast. I want him to have something to fantasize about later. Emilio notices my bare breast. "Fuck Natalia you are perfect". He latches his mouth to my nipple and I moan loud. "That's it baby cum for me". He begins to rub my clit faster and flick my nipples with his tongue. " I'm Cumming". My orgasm blows through me, I look up and notice Mr. Lushiano isn't there. "So, dinner tomorrow Natalia?" I pull up my strap and straighten my dress. "Can we do a raincheck, I start managing Euphoria tomorrow night". "Sure sexy, now let's head inside and eat, maybe I can have desert in your room afterward. I bet you taste so sweet". Throughout dinner I see Mr. Lushiano staring at me. He isn't trying to hide it either. It's like were the only people in the room. I glace at my father to see his reaction. He looks at Mr. Lushiano and then at me and gets a wide grin on his face. I excuse myself to go the restroom. As I walk out Mr. Lushiano is leaning on the wall by the door. "Oh hi Mr. Lushiano, you startled me. Can I help you with anything"? He puts both hands on my hips and grinds his hard cock against my pussy. "I don't want you to speak to my son again Natalia, am I clear". I smirk, he wants me. He is jealous and doesn't want anyone else to touch me. I decided to play with him. "I don't know if I can do that Mr. Lushiano". He pushes me against the wall and puts one hand around my throat and the other cups my pussy. "I see the way you look at me Natalia".  You are the sexiest woman I have ever laid my eyes on. A goddess sent to make me sin".  Before I can respond he walks away.