CHAPTER 9

NATALIA POV

               Its been a couple hours since I arrived at Euphoria. I'm exhausted after my session with Valentino this morning. I wonder if anyone notices me walking funny. Valentino and I rode in separate cars here.  Valentino and I have been sharing glances since we have been here. He gets this huge sexy smile on his face when we make eye contact. It makes my stomach flutter. I decide to walk over to the bar to talk to Vivian. "How was your night Natalia". She says with a chuckle while glancing at Valentino. I roll my eyes, but can't contain my bright red cheeks from blushing. "That good huh"? "Sex with Valentino is always amazing Vivian". "I see the way he looks at you, he defiantly wants more than what your giving". "I know I hate leading him on, plus he's not the only man I'm fucking". "Oh shit, do I know the other person". "Yes, Dante Lushiano". "Damn girl you just can't stay away from the forbidden ones can you. Does it make the sex better"? "Hmm I never thought of that, older men are always better lovers anyway". "So I heard you're going to Greece in a couple days, is your hot brother going to be there"? "Ewww Vivian don't make me barf". "Your father was in here earlier and he was talking to a guy about marrying you off. He said he sent Nicholas's father a couple pictures of you to show his son and he was very interested". "WTF are you serious! Pour me a double shot of vodka. "Six shots later and I am feeling to effects of the liquor. I feel an arm snake around my waist. I look up and it's Valentino. "Are you okay angel"? "I'm fine I just need some space right now". I look up and it's the devil himself walking into the club. Dante. What the fuck is he doing here? Then I look at Valentino. Shit, shit, shit. I remove his hand and take a step away from him. I look back at Dante and he is walking toward me with a serious look on his face. I thought he had a meeting out of town. He looks next to me and sees Valentino and his whole demeanor changes. "Hello princess I've missed you, especially under me". My eyes widen like saucers. I glace at Vivian silently begging for help out of this situation, but she shrugs her shoulders and walks away to help a customer. I'm too scared to look at Valentino; he had to have heard what Dante said. Valentino speaks first. "Sir is there something I can help you with". "Yes, you can leave me and Natalia to talk in private". I look at Valentino and nod and he walks away. "Natalia fucking the help. Tsk tsk I bet your father would love to hear about this". "Fuck you Dante". He grabs my arm and leans down and whispers in my ear. "I'm afraid your wrong Natalia it is going to be me that is fucking you shortly. Have you already forgotten what I said to you at the restaurant yesterday"? He takes my earlobe in his mouth and sucks then places soft kisses on my neck. My pussy is throbbing. Plus the fact I am buzzed makes me even hornier. "You should see your lover boys face right now. He is steaming with rage hands in fists. 

 I wonder if he will chase after you when you leave here with me"

 I wonder if he will chase after you when you leave here with me". He says while continuing to kiss my neck moving over to my shoulder blade. I let out a small moan and I can feel him smile against my skin. "I bet your pussy in soaked right now. Rub your pussy and let me see your finger". I look around and no one is looking so I quickly lift up my dress and move my thong to the side and slide my finger inside my outer lips and bring it back out. Dante grabs my hand roughly and looks at my glistening wet finger. "You're always so wet for me Natalia, such a horny slut". He then puts my finger into his mouth and sucks all my juices off. "Mmm, you always taste so sweet. Now get your stuff were going to my place". I'm so horny there is no way I can refuse him. I know what is in store for me tonight. I'm scared and excited at the same time. I nod and go behind the bar and grab my purse. We get into Dante's car and he turns to look at me.

 "Take off all your clothes Natalia, the windows are tinted no-one will see you"

 "Take off all your clothes Natalia, the windows are tinted no-one will see you". Then he starts driving. When I am completely naked Dante looks at me. "You are such a sexy slut, now spread your legs wide so I can see that pussy and touch yourself. I begin rubbing circles around my hard nipples. God it feels so good I begin moaning. "Yeah that's it baby; now play with that sexy bald pussy". While pinching one nipple I bring my other hand down to my pussy and start rubbing circles around my clit. "Yes sexy... cum for daddy". I take my hand off my nipple and start fingering my pussy with it. Not even one minute later and I am moaning Dante's name. I remove my hands from my pussy. Dante reaches over and starts rubbing my pussy. "You are so sexy baby. I want you all the time Natalia I can't get you out of my head". We arrive at what I assume is his home. I go to get dressed but Dante stops me. "You will walk into my house naked Natalia". "But someone will see me". "Well you should of thought about that before you let someone else touch what is mine! My wife is in the Hamptons, and the maids and cook have returned home. The house should be empty". When we got inside Dante closed the door and pushed me up against it. "I need to taste you now"! He got on his knees and put one leg over his shoulder. He breathed in the heavy scent of my sex then stated lapping his tongue along the full length of my slit. I moaned and put my right hand on the back of his head pulling him closer. He moved his tongue upward towards my engorged clit and started to tease my nub with his tongue. "I'm cumming Dante"! He continued lapping at my soaked pussy. I pushed his face into my cunt and moved my hips side to side. He came up, his face glistening with my cum and kissed me hard. "I've got a lot of things planned for you tonight Natalia. He picked me up and I wrapped both my legs around him. He brought me into the living room and put me down. "It's time for your punishment Natalia".