CHAPTER 2

Last night after my moment with Mr. Lushiano I excused myself to my room saying I wasn't feeling well. I felt like I had the wind knocked out of me and needed rest. I'm currently in the kitchen looking for sugar when Valentino walks in. "Good morning, Natalia". "Good morning, you wouldn't happen to know where the sugar is would you"? "On the top shelf". I'm on my tippy toes trying to reach this damn sugar when I feel a hard body pressed against mine. I turn around and stare into Valentino's eyes. Our eyes shift from our eyes to our lips. I'm waiting for him to make the first move, but he pulls away and leaves the room. My father would kill him if he found out we had any type of relationship going on. Valentino is forbidden, but I don't know if I can stay away from him for long. The sexual tension is thick. I go to my room looking for an out fit to wear to Euphoria today. My head is in a different place thinking about my moment with Valentino this morning. Looking into his eyes made me feel something I have never felt before. It wasn't lust it was a look of longing. Deeper feelings that I have never felt before. The only person I have ever been close to was my mother and those memories are fading. Valentino seems gentler and sweeter than any other man I have been with. He is looking for something deeper than a fuck. It hurt when he left the room, but I understood. My father wouldn't approve of our relationship. I choose a red classy dress. Euphoria isn't just any club. It is a club for the elite of New York City. No random drunk dudes grinding on your ass here. I head downstair and am greeted by my uncle Donovan's annoying voice. He was awesome when I was a kid, but he visited me in Italy when I was in college a few times. He looked at me the way an uncle shouldn't look at his niece. A huge pervert is what he is. However, he isn't my uncle by blood. My grandma couldn't conceive any more children after my mom they wanted another child so badly, so they adopted my uncle when my mom was ten. "There she is. I missed you so much amore". My uncles gives me a once over before engulfing me in a hug. "Hi uncle Donovan, what are you doing here"? "I'm here to escort you to Euphoria". I look to my dad. "Why, I can drive myself". "Nonsense Natalia your being disrespectful to Donovan. Donovan will be training you. Teaching you how to run Euphoria. He has been managing it for the past month". "Well, are you ready to head out Uncle Donovan?" He motions his hand forward indicating for me to go ahead. I roll my eyes knowing he is probably looking at my ass. "Bye dad see you tomorrow". "See you and please listen to Donovan". We get into the back seat of the car, and I see Valentino is driving. He is wearing a tight black short sleeve shirt with his muscles bulging out. His arms are covered in tattoos and im drooling. We arrive at the club and Valentino opens the door for me. As I get out he whispered in my ear "you look beautiful Natalia". Me and Donovan head to the office and we start going over finances and how to run the club. Time flew by and before I knew it, it was midnight. The only people that were still here was me, Valentino and the bartender. She says her goodbyes and Valentino and me make eye contact. He walks over to me "you did good tonight, Natalia, your father will be pleased". "I could give two shits about what my father thinks Valentino, but your opinion does matter to me. "Is it only my opinion that matters to you". He takes his hand and cups my cheek; he starts running his thumb over my lips. "You are so beautiful Natalia, Fuck it". He slams his lips against mine. Both of us fighting for dominance. Making out like a bunch of horny teenagers. He grabs me under my thighs and picks me up. I instinctively wrap my legs around him. He sits me on one of the tables and stares me in the eyes. "I want you Natalia". He begins kissing me again. He moves down and starts kissing and sucking my neck. He moves and sits down in the chair. "Undress for me Natalia". I smirk, I stand up and turn my back to him slowly unzipping my dress. I let it fall to the floor revealing my silky thong to him. 

 I hear him intake a large breath as I reveal my ass

 I hear him intake a large breath as I reveal my ass. I turn to look at him and he looks in a daze. I bend over taking my thong off. I know he is getting a good view of my bare pussy like this. As soon as the thong slides off my pussy, I hear him curse "fuck Natalia, your soaked". He immediately stands up grasping the back of my neck he bends me over the table. "don't move". He gets on his knees face to face with my pussy. He inhales sharply "you smell you good Natalia". He lightly runs his index finger up and down my slit, teasing me. He takes both hands and pushes my legs open more. He moves them up to the bottom of my ass and spreads it open. "You have the sexist pussy I have ever seen Natalia". "Just fuck me Valentino I can't take the teasing anymore. "Patience baby". Then suddenly, I feel his hot tongue on my throbbing clit. "Yes, Valentino eat my pussy it feels so good". He starts sucking and flicking my clit. Doing circles around my clit with his tongue. "I'm close Valentino". He stops "get up and get on your back". I turn around and lay on the table. He looks up and down my body then grabs my knees and pushes them as far apart as they can go and continues to eat my pussy. He moves both hand up lighting pinching my nipples and then I explode. My orgasms hitting me hard. I take his hand and shove his face into my pussy. "Fuck yes Valentino". He comes up and kisses me letting me taste myself. The fact that I am naked, and he is fully dressed is so erotic. I sit up and push him down on the chair. He watches me in anticipation. "Fuck Natalia you are so sexy". I get on my knees and start unbuttoning his pants. "Fuck baby". I pull out his cock and gasp. I have never seen a dick this thick. How the hell is that going to fit in me. He chuckles "its okay baby it will fit" as if he read my mind. His cock is huge and veiny oozing precum. I stick out my tongue and lick it off he hisses. "You taste so good Valentino". I try to fit his cock in my mouth, but it is so big. I can only fit the head in. "Fuck Natalia lick all over my cock". He then stops me. "I need to be inside you now". "Do you have a condom"? "no ". "I have never had bare sex with a woman before". He says in between sucking and licking my neck. "I'm on birth control". He picks me up wrapping my legs around him carrying me over to one of the couches. 

VALENTINO POV:

I lift Natalia carrying her to the couch. I lay her down and just look at her. She spreads her legs and my cock twitches. How did I get so lucky to have this goddess laying naked in front of me? Giving herself to me. She looks at my cock nervously. I plunge two of my long thick fingers into her eagerly awaiting hole. "You're so hot and wet. You're taking my fingers good. I half to stretch you to fit my cock inside your sexy pussy". Her pussy sucked in my fingers and clenched around them. She started pumping her hips wildly meeting my thrusts. "it's so good... so good" she screamed. She came hard with her hot juices spurting out of between her legs. I spread her legs and got on top of her. She wrapped her hand around my thick and heated cock guiding it to her bare pussy. She positioned the swollen head of my cock at her entrance. I slowly started thrusting my cock into her. She immediatly let out a whimper and spread her legs further apart to accommodate my large size. I thrusted a little deeper until the head of my cock was in, and she shrieked in pain "its so big, your too big". "It hurts do you want me to stop". She shouts "No, thrust it into me hard". I followed her instructions and rammed my giant cock inside of her. "I'm halfway in Natalia". "don't stop...fill me up Valentino. I can take it". I pulled back and pounded my cock into her repeatedly. God, it felt amazing. "you're so tight baby, so hot and wet. Your pussy feels so fucking good on my dick. I was thrusting my large cock into her slowly and firmly. "Relax baby". I held up her legs and spread them wide apart. In this position I had a perfect view of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. I could tell her pain was subsiding because she was moaning uncontrollably. "Ahh it's so good, so deep". Knowing that she had adjusted to my size I grab both her hips I begin pumping my cock harder and faster into her sloppy wet pussy. Her pussy was throbbing I knew she was close to cumming. she came hard digging her nails into my back. I kissed her forehead and pulled her up effortlessly onto my lap straddling me. She places both her hands on my broad shoulders. "Can you move yourself". She nodded and started pumping up and down on my cock. I grabbed both her breasts massaging and pinching her nipples. "Tell me it feels good Natalia". "You feel so good inside of me your cock feels amazing". She grinded her hips against me faster and more forcefully. I kissed her hungerly thrusting my tongue in and out of her mouth. I grabbed both her hips and started hammering my rock-hard cock into her. "I'm gonna cum" she came again on me clenching hard on my dick. Her huge tits bounced up and down as I rammed into her. Her pussy was gushing out endless streams of juices around my cock. I stood up carrying her back over to the table and laid her down. I rammed my thick cock all the way inside of her with one powerful thrust. I grabbed her hips harder pulling her hole toward my cock. "Valentino, I can't stop cumming". "I'm cumming Natalia". I hammered her pussy hard and roared like a wild beast as I came. My cum shot deep inside her eagerly awaiting hole. Ropes and ropes of cum filled her pussy. I pulled my cock out and looked at my cum oozing out of the gaping hole. She sat up. I kissed her forehead, nose and then lips. I'm falling and I am fucked.