CHAPTER 4

NATALIA POV      

            "Yes Mr. Smith I will get that for you right away". I'm at Euphoria running around like a chicken with my head cut off. We are short staffed with a lot of important people here tonight. Trying to accommodate some of their ridiculous requests. Its hard to concentrate with your mind all over the place. Not to mention Valentino is here. Looking at me with those bedroom eyes. Finally, two more employees show up. I walk up to Vivian one of our bartenders. "I'm going outside for a break. I need some air". I walk to the back exit of the club and embrace the cool night air. I lean my back against the brick wall and breathe in deep. Its secluded and quiet out here. All I can think about right now is Dante. Its comical that he thinks I am a woman who can be controlled. Don't get me wrong its erotic during sex, but outside of that I belong to no one. My phone pings, it's a text from Valentino.

Valentino: Are you okay? I can't find you.

Me: Why do you care where I am? Oh yeah because you are my father's head of security.

Valentino: That's not why Natalia and you know it!

Me: Then come out back and prove it!

           Not even a minute later the back door slams open and Valentino looks distraught. "You know what Valentino, forget what I said I don't want to speak to you". He comes and stands right in front of me cupping my face with both hands. "I know you don't mean that Natalia". "No Valentino you can't just tell me what we did was a mistake and ignore me". "I'm sorry, I'm falling for you Natalia and it scares me. I've never felt like this about any woman". I stare into his eyes I don't know what to say. He has feelings for me. I'm not the type of girl who does feelings. I'm more like Dante. But standing here looking in his eyes makes me realize that I am feeling something for him besides lust. I look at his lips and he takes that as a sign and slams his lips on mine. 

 His big manly hands slid up my halter top, cupping both of my breasts, massaging them intensely. The sensation sent a jolt through me, and I started to feel a sudden rush of warmth and stickiness easing out from between my legs. As if he could sense my arousal, his lean body pushes me up against the brick wall then wedged his left leg in between my thighs. I moaned and gasped as his tongue slowly licked my ear lobes and then sucked my ear making wet sucking sounds. The sensation was so intense that I opened my eyes wide just to see his handsome face and his eyes burning with desire for me gazing back at me. He kissed me again deeply, thrusting his tongue deep into my mouth. Our mixed saliva dripping out of my lips every time he changed the angle of our kiss. Moaning between our kisses. I could feel his thigh pressed upwards against my throbbing pussy. "You're grinding your cunt against my leg", he teased. Suddenly he ripped open my halter top in one swift motion revealing my naked breasts. I felt the cool temperature on my bare skin and my nipples hardened instantly. The cold was momentary as he quickly covered my left breast with his warm hand and my right nipple with his hot mouth. "Oh yes Valentino, don't stop". I cried out in a voice so strained I hardly recognized as my own as I felt his hot tongue lapping at my hard nipple as my other breast was squeezed and rubbed hard repeatedly. My hands were in his hair as he continued to suck harder on my hard and swollen nipple. The harder he sucked the louder I moaned and felt my pussy pulsate and clenched down there. I was losing control to the pleasure, and I started to grind my pussy harder and faster against his thigh for temporary relief. "you're not wearing panties Natalia and your dripping wet down there" He whispered in my ear as he pushed his fingers against the center of my crotch rubbing my pussy. "Your completely soaked, did you cum from me just sucking your tits"? Suddenly, my skirt was hiked upwards to hang loosely around my waist, and I felt the cold air against my wet and hot area that was now fully exposed. I could feel my juices slowly spilling out of my private lips onto my thighs. "You need to keep those lewd noises you've been making down". Then suddenly he thrust two fingers into my pussy in one deep and fast motion. I cried out in pleasure, my legs barely able to support my weight and I leaned back against the wall for support. Wet sounds filled the alley as he moved his finger in and out of me before curling up inside me to explore the upper of my cave searching for my most pleasurable spot inside. "Is this where you like it"? he asked in an alluringly husky voice as his finger pressed against my spot. I could feel myself becoming wetter and wetter as he continued to stimulate that spot. I couldn't take the pleasure building inside my pussy and started grinding hard against his hand as I moaned loudly in abandon. Smacking wet sounds echoed throughout the alley mixing with my panting and passionate moans. He started thrusting harder and faster from various different angles. "Your pussy is sucking in my fingers". He groaned into my ear while fingering me hard and then proceeded to suck on my erect nipples. His other hand pinched my swollen clit making the sweet ache between my legs unbearable for me and I could feel my orgasm approaching. "Your twitching so much inside, you're going to cum soon, right". He asked in between sucking my nipples with loud mocking sucking sounds. I couldn't answer him even if I wanted to. My mind was going blank and numb from the pleasure he was feeding me, and my body was now moving on its own guided purely by animalistic instinct and lust. I leaned back and wrapped one of my legs wantonly around his hip while pulling my pussy to grind rhythmically against his fingers as he intensified the in and out motion. My arms wrapped around his neck pushing his head in for a wildly deep kiss involving our hot tongues and I cried my climax into his mouth as my release hit me hard. I arched my back against his body and fingers that were still deeply buried in my hole and wrapped my leg tight around his hip drawing his whole body closer to me. The last sensation I remembered before my mind went completely blank was the rush of hot liquid released from the inner depths of my pussy. Valentino untwined our bodies and got on his keens picking one leg up and licking up the juices on the inside of my calf and thigh. He did this to the other leg next. Then lastly attached his hot mouth to my pussy. Running his big tongue up and down my inner lips cleaning me completely. Then stood up and kissed me passionately. Slow and soft kisses. He pulled my skirt down and looked at my breasts. "Sorry about your shirt". She proceeded to take his jacket off and put it on me. "it's okay, I have another outfit in the office". "Natalia, I don't want to stay asway from you anymore". "Then don't". We walked back into Euphoria smiling at each other. I went to the office and found a spare dress. The rest of the night flew by, and Valentino drove us back to the mansion. He reached for my hand in the car and intertwined our fingers.

  He reached for my hand in the car and intertwined our fingers

 He gave me the sexiest panty dropping smile. "Stay with me tomorrow, Natalia. After we leave the club. Spend the night with me in my penthouse after Euphoria". He wants me to spend the night. I have never spent a night with a man in my life. This Is something new to me, but what the hell. "Yes, I will Valentino". He pulled the car over to the side of the road and leaned over and kissed me passionately.

Authors Note:

Most pictures I post will be the actual characters in the story.  Valentino's muse is Adan Canto.  That is an actual picture of him kissing. He is in one of my favorite shows out right now called The Cleaning Lady