CHAPTER 7

NATALIA POV

Valentino slowly moves both my dress straps down, pulling the dress down below my breasts exposing my black lacy bra. He impatiently removed his suit jacket and his shirt as he continued to kiss me on the lips. I moaned with pleasure when his hand returned to fondle my breast then removed my bra completely to bare my upper body to him. "Tell me what you want me to do to you, Natalia. Where do you want me to touch you"? Valentino whispered his seductive questions into my ears. His ripped upper body bared before my hungry sights as I took in the firm beautiful muscles of his torso. "Touch my breast, suck my nipples, please," I pleaded taking his hand and placing it on my right breast where he started squeezing me. I felt my nipples getting hard and erect instantly, waiting for more of his pleasurable touch. His hands squeezed and teased my breasts, slowly at first, and then harder and faster as he groped and twisted them in his hands. I moaned out load repeatedly as my mind swamped with pleasure. His fingers pulled teasingly at both my nipples making me bite my lower lip and clench my lower abdomen. Each time he pinched my nipples tightly, I felt it deep inside my pussy causing my walls to clench. The warm fluids are flooding my hole due to the attention he was giving my tits. I have never had an orgasm from someone teasing my tits alone, but there is a first time for everything. "Ah harder please"! I begged him as he began sucking my right nipple. He rolled his tongue over the hard nub, sucking and then biting. It felt amazing. I could feel my climax building inside of me. I cradled his head closer to my breast urging him to suck harder as I thrusted my chest forward rubbing my soft flesh in his face. His hand wandered downwards before cupping my wet arousal. My pussy twitched at the feel of his hand through the thin lacy fabric of my panties. I wanted him to touch me directly and I clenched my pussy in anticipation. He began stroking me over the fabric of my panties. I moaned even loader and thrusted my hips towards his hands, tempting him to touch me more while he continued to suck hard on my nipple. "Tell me what you want angel". "Finger me hard! Valentino, please touch me directly. I want to cum already," I begged him in a sweet voice for my release. My heat gushing out from between my legs, my pussy ready to be fucked. "As you wish angel," he replied with a small laugh before removing my panties and screwing two of his thick fingers in my hot awaiting hole. I cried out in pleasure as I came. "Did you just come from having two fingers inserted inside you? You're such a naughty girl and ill fuck you like one," Valentino teased me with joy. His two fingers started thrusting in and out of me fast and hard as I begged him. My pussy walls adjusted to take him in each time he pulled his fingers out just to thrust them in full force inside me once again on repeat. My hips moving on their own matching his thrusts juices rolled down my inner thighs. He took my hand and placed it against his throbbing hot pole, silently begging me to take care of him there. I wanted to feel his hot heat in my hands and later my mouth, so I quickly unbuckled his belt and unzipped him to grant freedom to his hard standing cock. 

 His shaft was already big and swollen with bulging veins running along its length, it looked very potent indeed

 His shaft was already big and swollen with bulging veins running along its length, it looked very potent indeed. I clenched my pussy around his fingers as I remembered the feel of his cock inside of me days ago. I felt in heat as I looked forward to feeling his hot load shooting into me. I began stroking his cock up and down, molding my hands around him and applying pressure to give him pleasure. He started moaning and panting in response to my stimulation, expressing his appreciation for my efforts. His fingers continued to fuck me as I pumped his thick cock fast, we kissed deeply as we prepared to move on to the main dish. "Let me suck you" I said wantonly as I got on my knees, kneeling in front of him. I looked straight into his beautiful brown eyes as I grabbed his cock and started lapping at the head with my wet tongue. His cock twitched in my hands; I knew the small hole at his tip is extremely sensitive. I swirled my tongue around his tip repeatedly while my hands pumped up and down the length of his shaft. He started moaning and then groaning impatiently. His handsome face contorted with his lust for me made my heartbeat faster.