CHAPTER 12

VALENTINO POV

Here she was sitting across from me with her sexy slick pink pussy on display. She drives me mad, she's like a drug. She is forbidden, her father would murder me if he knew I touched her. I can't take my eyes off her slit. I lick my lips in anticipation of tasting her again. "Touch yourself". Her fingers slipped between her legs and spread her cunt lips wide. Her long, manicured nails grazing over her sweet little clit peaking between, begging for my mouth. She bit her lip to hold back her moan. My cock was rock hard. I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out and began slowing stroking. I watched mesmerized as she pleasured herself, giving special attention to her clit before dipping into her wet pussy. I'd never seen anything so sexy in my life. I continued to jerk my aching cock. "Enough". I barely recognized my own voice. I quickly closed the gap between us and pushed her hand out of the way. I brushed my mouth over her soft wet pussy lips and inhaled deeply. The rich aroma was intoxicating. My tongue snaked out and flicked teasingly over her clit before slipping deep into her tiny hole. Her hips bucked in unison with my thrusting tongue. "Valentino, oh it feels so good". I teased her clit with my teeth and tongue, nipping gently before flicking my tongue over the sensitive bud. "Valentino please! Suck my clit". I pulled her clit deep into my mouth and sucked hard. I could feel the spasms wracking her body as juices gushed from her hole. I quickly abandoned her clit, and my greedy tongue began lapping her cream. She was sweet. My mouth went into overdrive. Furiously licking and sucking every drop of cum out of her. I pulled away out of breath and sat back on the chair, my cock in view. Natalia got on the floor and crawled to me. "Let me return the favor". She took my shaft into her hand and ran her hand along my erect shaft. Making it twitch as she did. I was so thick she couldn't even wrap her hand all the way around my cock. She watched intently as the skin moved over the head and then retreated to expose it. Her other hand massaged my balls. She licked the head of my dick, tasting my precum. She swirled it around in her mouth. She closed her lips around my cock. She couldn't take in fully in her mouth. It was sexy watching her try. She had me so worked up now that anything she did threatened to send me over the edge into orgasm. She took about half into her mouth until she gagged and retreated. Then licked the head again. "I'm going to cum". "Fuck", I threw my head back and came. Pulsing and twitching in her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could with some cum still dripping down her mouth. "Fuck angle, that was incredible". "Thanks" she smiled at me licking the last of my cum off her lips. She headed to the bathroom to clean up.

Natalia POV

After I cleaned up in the bathroom, I let Valentino know I was tired and needed sleep. I went into the bedroom in the back of the plane and laid on the bed nude. I knew Valentino would come into the bedroom eventually. My body knew this. I hear rustling at the door and my cunt moistened in preparation to receive Valentinos thick cock. Valentino stepped in and locked the door. "Get on your hands and knees Natalia". I did as he said and looked back over my shoulder at him. He was undressing and once his pants were off, he joined me on the bed. "You have no idea what you do to me Natalia, what your body does to me". I sticked my ass out and he growled. He grabbed both of my ass checks and kneaded them. I couldn't wait to feel his gigantic cock fill me up. I didn't half to wait to long before I felt the heat of his thick cock position itself at my slippery entrance. Valentino entered me in one forceful thrust that buried his length halfway inside of me. I screamed. He was so thick; he continued to pump and pump his fat cock into me until my pussy accommodated him. It hurts, but it feels so good at the same time. "Bite on my fingers...you're getting too loud". Valentino instructed as he positioned his fingers at my lips. I took two into my mouth and started sucking them. Soon I had to start biting them, when he began moving his massive cock faster inside my hole. He reared his hips back, pulling his cock out of me before thrusting it back in deeper than before. I could hear distant sounds on the plane while we were busy mating like wild animals. I hoped silently that no one would hear us. Valentino hitting his cock against my womb robbed me of any further thought on the topic. His massive member stroked the walls of my pussy with his movement as he thrusted wildly into me. He must have been holding back for too long because he was going completely crazy. He grabbed both my large tits and moved to ram his cock into my pussy harder. His hips slapped against my ass while his balls slapped against my pussy as he pumped his cock fast and hard inside of me. His cock plunged into me at various angles. It felt too good to be true and I wanted him to continue pounding his member into me forever. "I'm about to cum". "About to cum? Your pussy is clenching around my cock so tightly". I came screaming. My pussy clenched hard around his cock. He continued to pound into me. I could tell from his wild thrusting and low groans that he was close to release. I thrusted my hips backward invitingly as he continued to take me fast and hard. After a few more thrusts he groaned my name when he reached his peak. His cock twitched inside of me as he shot spurt after spurt of his hot seed into me. I closed my eyes and sighed with satisfaction at the feeling of his warmth flooding into me. He cumming so much. He withdrew his cock, and I felt his massive load spilling down my inner thighs onto the bed below. "MMM what a sight Natalia". "Looking at your gaping pussy with my cum dripping out makes me want to take you again". "Don't move". He goes to his pants and pulls out his phone. "May I"? He wanted to take a picture of my freshly fucked pussy. No man has taken nude photos of me before, it was a turn on. "Yes, you may". When he was done, he leaned over and kissed me passionately. Fuck I'm falling for him.