Chapter 11

Natalia POV:

Ugh,  I wake up to someone knocking on my bedroom door.  I really need to move out.  "Who is it".  "Its Maria,  your dad wants to see you in his office as soon as possible".  "Okay thanks Maria".  Maria is the sweetest maid we have in the mansion.  I throw on a robe and brush my hair.  I get to thinking about Dante and Valentino.  Fuck I need a break from men.  I get to my fathers office and he is chatting with my uncle.  "What's up dad".  "Good morning honey, I wanted to let you know you are leaving for Greece late tonight. It is a 10 hour flight.   Were staying for 3 nights".  " I hate to ask certain things of you Natalia, but I need you to be on your best behavior".   "Aren't you flying with me father"?  "No, something came up that I need to handle".  My grimy uncle decides to chime into the conversation. " Dress sexy Natalia".  I shoot daggers at him.  "Is Valentino still going to be my body guard"? "Yes, now go pack  I will talk to you later".

I decided on a low cut white top and jean skirt for the plane ride.  I come downstairs and Valentino is there waiting for me.  "Hi Valentino".  My voice startles him and he turns around to face me.  He eyes me from head to toe paying special attention on my breasts.  "Hello Natalia,  I loaded your bags in the car are you ready to go"?  I nod and we walk to the car.  When we get in the car I speak first.  "Listen Valentino about last night".  "Save it Natalia, you don't owe me an explanation I am just your body guard".  " I was kind of drunk".  "Do you think its easy for me to see another man touch you like that and not be able to do anything about it"? "  I'm sorry".  "You don't owe me an apology were not together".  We sit in silence until we get to the jet.  I sit on the couch and Valentino sits across from me on the lounge chair.  The stewardess comes and asks if I would like some wine.  "Yes, thank you and keep them coming".  She turns to Valentino and pokes her chest out and leans down "Hi handsome,  is there something I can get you and I mean anything"?  I'm pissed and it shows, Valentino looks at me, raises his eyebrow and the widest grin appears on his face.  "What is your name beautiful"?  The skank giggles "Allison".  "That is a sexy name just like you". I am raging inside,  what the fuck is he playing at? He thinks this is funny.  I guess I deserve it.  I speak up "excuse me Allison how about you get him what I am drinking and try to act professional, not like a cheap slut". She walks away and Valentino smiles at me "are you jealous angel"? "I am more thank jealous Valentino, I am pissed".  He chuckles.  Damn his laugh is sexy, I can feel my pussy pulsing.  Allison comes back with the wine and I gulp mine down and get up to use the restroom.  I am looking at myself in the mirror and smile.  If he wants to play dirty I can play dirty too.  I remove my underwear and pull up my skirt so it is touching just at my butt cheek.  I walk back out sit on the couch an spread my legs wide.  Valentino looks up and right at my bare pussy.  I am soaked, his little game has me beyond horny.  My pussy juices are glistening in the bright light.  He sticks out his tongue and licks his lips.  His eyes never leaving my pussy.  "What are you doing angel"?  "This is a dangerous game your playing".  "That makes this all the more fun Valentino".  "Touch yourself".