CHAPTER 3

DANTE POV

"I need 20 AK-47 and 10Pk machine guns for Mr. Gambino". I am currently at my warehouse getting Mr. Gambino's gun order together. My assistant is Michael is helping me. "Why the hell does Mr. Gambino need all these guns"? "I don't know Michael; he's probably got a small dick and is compensating for it". "The asshole is probably going to resell them for a higher price". Shit im only doing business with him because I want an excuse to see his daughter again, but I'm not going to tell Michael that. Since I am married to his sister. It's not like I wanted to marry Andrea. One night of drinking and fucking my best friend's sister was the biggest mistake of my life. My father forced me to marry her. I idolized my father I wouldn't dare do anything to disappoint him or embarrass the Lushiano name. Andrea has been nothing but a pain in my ass for the last 22 years. I have tried to divorce her, but she has so much dirt of me I would go to jail for at least 10 years. I don't know why she won't give me the divorce. She knows I don't love her, and we haven't slept together in a long time. And anytime I have slept with her was just to get a release. She loves her social status, and a divorce would humiliate her. Her reputation means more to her than her own happiness. It has been three days since I have seen Natalia. Who does this girl think she is? What is she doing to me? I have never wanted to fuck a woman this badly. Seeing her naked on the patio nearly gave me a heart attack. Her little pussy just aching to be fucked. I hated my son in that moment. I couldn't keep my eyes off her at dinner. Fantasizing about all the different ways I would fuck her, dominate her, ruin her for any other man. When she excused herself to use the restroom, I knew that was my only opportunity. I tried to control myself, but I don't think anyone could when it comes to Natalia.  After seeing her pussy outside I was dying to taste her.   When we both entered back into the dining room together Natalia looked flushed and I had a shit eating grin on my face,  her father looked please.   I don't understand why, I would be pissed if it was my daughter and throw the scumbag out of the house. Andrea of course was not upset but clearly embarrassed. I had to hear her bitch for hours. If Andrea wasn't pissed at me I probably would have fucked her picturing Natalia's face. I need an excuse to see her again. Since Mr. Gambino seems to like me taking an interest in Natalia, I'm sure he wouldn't mind sending her here to help with his order. I pull out my phone and call Mr. Gambino. "Hello Dante, how are you? Are the guns almost ready for shipment"? "Hello Mr. Gambino, I'm doing well just getting your order together now. I was wondering if you could send your daughter to my warehouse. My anniversary with Andrea is coming up and I could really use a woman to help me pick a gift". "Sure, Dante I will make sure she is there today". "Thanks Mr. Gambino have a great day".

NATALIA POV

I'm in my room currently looking for an outfit for Euphoria tonight. I am already running an hour late. I hear a knock at the door and it's my father. "Hello sweetheart, Mr. Lushiano called and needs your help picking out an anniversary gift for his wife". "Is that so"? "He wants you to meet him at his warehouse, I will text you address". "He seems to have taken an interest in you Natalia". "It seems so". "I will change and then head over there. I will go to Euphoria afterward. "Alright sweetheart I will speak with you later". My father kisses my head and leaves the room. I highly doubt Mr. Lushiano is interested in a gift for his wife. More like a gift for him. My pussy is still sore from Valentino's cock. As soon as we left Euphoria, he told me sleeping with me was a mistake and it can't happen again. So, he has been avoiding me at all costs. If he walks into the same room as me, he instantly turns around a leaves. I half to wear something sexy. I can't disappoint Mr. Lushiano. I decide on a short black and white striped mini skirt and black halter top. Almost two hours later I arrive at the warehouse. There is a man waiting outside to escort me in. He greets me and walks me to Mr. Lushianos office. The man opens the door and I greet Mr. Lushanio. "Please call me Dante". Dante is leaning back in his chair with his hands clasped together admiring my appearance. " You could take a picture it would last longer". He chuckles, God that is the sexiest laugh. "So, my father told me I am here to help you pick out a gift for your wife" I say with a sly smirk on my face. My hands are behind my back making my tits strain against the already tiny top. "Natalia, I think we both know you are not here for that". My pussy clenches with anticipation and I feel a spurt of hot wetness between my legs. "Take off your clothes and sit on the desk in front of me legs spread wide open". I do as he says. "Such a good girl Natalia. Your flooded down there". Dante leaned forward and I felt his hot tongue trace my slit before flicking its tip against my swollen and sensitive clit. His hands spread my legs further apart so he can bury his hot tongue deep into my wet hole. I cried out as he ate me. His tongue fucked my hole as his mouth sucked my juices into his mouth, making loud slurping sounds. "Does it feel good? Cum in my mouth, Natalia". Dante coaxed me into obeying him. It wasn't hard, my climax is fast approaching as he continued to fuck my wet pussy with his tongue. I felt a sharp sensation on my clit, and I cried out, he must have pinched me there with his fingers. I was getting wetter and wetter and so was the slurping wet sounds echoing in the room from between my legs. "Dante... I'm cumming... I'm cumming now!" I moaned with pleasure as I felt my body getting hotter, my pussy clenching and twitching around his tongue. My climax hit me as I felt a gush of hot wetness being released deep inside my pussy. "So sweet Natalia, I could never get enough of your taste". "Now bend over the desk Natalia and put your hand behind your back". I do as he says. I hear his desk drawer open and feel the cold steel on my wrists, holy shit he is handcuffing me. "You're so beautiful bound and defenseless, completely at my mercy". "Ahh! Dante...! I screamed as he suddenly rammed his hot and big cock inside of me all at once. Thanks to my cum lubricating my walls, I could somehow take in Dante. His cock hit all the way inside of me as I felt him deep inside my belly. He wasn't as thick as Valentino,  but much longer.  He lifted one of my legs in the air. This angle making me feel him hitting my sensitive spot more. He started thrusting inside me hard and fast while one of his hands slaps my ass over and over. He held my hips in place so he could pound into me harder. He was panting hard and groaning with pleasure. His lustful sounds were turning me on.  I never thought the sound of a man moaning would affect me like this. The fact that I couldn't see him made the pleasure so much more intense and our moans seemed louder. "Harder! Dante...I'm going to cum... please", I begged him for my release, but this made him slow down his thrusting instead. "Not yet sexy. You have got to hang on a little longer", He replied as he pulled his throbbing pole out of my quivering insides. Suddenly, my head is yanked backward by my hair. It hurts, the pressure of my hair being pulled is burning my scalp as Dante yanked my head back to expose my neck to him. He planted soft kisses there before biting into my skin. He undid the cuffs and turned me to lay with my back on the desk. Dante placed one of my legs over his shoulder.

 He yanked on my leg to shake my body against his hips as he pumped his cock into my hot cunt

 He yanked on my leg to shake my body against his hips as he pumped his cock into my hot cunt. Dante is moaning loudly like an animal now and it was turning me on so much. His cock swelled even bigger inside of me; I could feel it stretching my pussy walls. He continued to fuck me wildly and my pussy greedily fed on his cock. My body felt like it was hot and melting and I was screaming loudly. "Fuck me harder... harder..Dante! Im cum..." I cried out as my climax took hold. Dante kissed me to take my moans into his mouth. His tongue felt extra hot and so did the rest of his sweaty body. My mind went blank, and my arms and legs were slightly numb at some point in my orgasm. Dante still rode me wildly as we continued to mate. He was crying out my name in between his erotic groans which meant that he must be close as well. He pumped into me deep and hard, articulating each thrust as he neared his climax. I felt my own juices gushing out from my hole. "Natalia...Im cumming now". He screamed my name when he came. He screwed his  manhood deeply inside of my hole one final time before his body became still. His cock twitched inside of me wildly as it spurted his hot seed deep inside of my womb. I felt every burst of his hot stream of cum inside of my pussy as he flooded me with his load. He pulled his cock out staring at my pussy.   I feel his cum leaking out of me.  He takes two fingers and scoops up his cum from my pussy and brings them to my mouth.  "open".  I obey and suck our mixed juices off his fingers.  He caresses my cheek " such a good girl Natalia".  He puts his finger back into my pussy and starts spreading his cum over my body.  "You're so perfect with my cum spread over your body".  He starts rubbing my clit. "Tell me who you belong to Natalia".  "Noone".  "Wrong answer Natalia.  You belong to me.  You are mine to fuck.  mine to use as I please".   He rubs my clit faster and leans down taking a nipple in his mouth.  I moan loudly.  "Your big tits are so sexy Natalia".  He takes both my breast pushing them together and starts sucking each one over and over.  I cum loudly.  "Remember who you belong to Natalia.  From now on when I call you will come.  Always in a skirt with no panties or there will be punishments".    He pushes a strand of hair out of my face kissing me deeply.