The Disclosure

9 ABY (Present Day)
Planet Dantooine

As the sun rises the next morning, Kia wakes up entangled with Din on the mattress inside her bedroom. They had fallen asleep after taking a shower together, their clothes discarded on the floor by their bed. It was a hot day as their bedsheets were scattered all over. Her forehead pressed firmly into his warm and beating chest, his arms are wrapped around her body, his calloused hands are softly resting on her back, the hairs across his bust are tickling her nose, and his chin resting on the top of her head.

She lies awake while listening to his slow, steady breaths flowing through her hair, and her hands tenderly explores his upper body. She likes to hear his light snoring as he slept next to her. He was so soft and warm, and she didn't want to move. She didn't want this moment to end. How his gentle hug made her feel calm and protected. How such a notoriously terrifying bounty hunter is peacefully asleep next to her. Remembering the activities of the previous night puts a smile on her face.

They have completely melted into each other's arms. Then she feels him shift and yawn, then pulls her even closer towards him, tilted his head down to kiss her forehead, "Good morning, mesh'la."

With a huge smile she responds softly, "Good morning, cyar'ika."

He's holding her tight, as if he's afraid she may fly away. He hums as she gives him soft kisses along his collarbone and sternum. Since the kid hasn't interrupted them yet, she took the opportunity to nestle deep into his chest. She luxuriated in the feeling of his hands on her. As her palms travel tentatively from their place on his chest, moving upwards towards his stubbled cheeks, and into his wavy hair, damp with sweat from the heat of their bodies.

She wove her hands under his jaw and behind his ears and tilts her head up towards him. He kissed her slowly, and she could feel the edges of his mouth turn up. This wasn't a gesture of physical need or sexual desire, this was something else entirely. It felt differently. They were making love. She smiled back into him and whimpered, "Din."

He moaned low in his throat and swiped his tongue along her mouth, begging for entrance. She immediately welcomed him and parted her lips as he stuck his tongue inside. He deepened the kiss, savoring how their mouths fit, how soft she was, pressed together so closely. He was in no hurry, no rush, and no bounties to catch. Just the two of them in the quietness of their room, as their bodies are coiled around each other in a loving embrace.

"Are we an us?" He asked sincerely between kisses, his lips and mustache brushing against hers as he spoke. But his voice had a dreamlike quality to it. He sounded like he didn't mean for her to hear it. She traced her fingers along his Adam's apple, feeling his voice rumble as he spoke.

"I think we already are," she kissed him back and held onto the back of his neck.

"Isn't this forbidden for a Jedi?" He asked, moving to bury his forehead into the crook of her neck.

"Not to me," she whispered as she melts into his neck and speaks into his ear. "Do you want to be an us?"

"I..." he hesitated briefly, "I would like that."

She exhales and melt into his neck, "We," she repeated back to him.

"Mhm," he hummed in agreement. "Us."

"You know, people are already saying we are together," she says into the crook of his neck. Her voice came out small, she felt a little awkward to have brought it up. But he wasn't embarrassed, his light chuckle jostled her body in response to her words.

"Good," his deep husky voice vibrated into her ear.

Not wanting to spoil a tender moment, yet she felt her stomach start to grumble, "Your buddy Fett came through for us yesterday. Are you hungry?"